• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 444,066
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Who is buying Big Dave? He's on crazy wages iirc
think you answered yourself there :lol:

a8db67af007beadc3116231fa3f5fe26456d89fb.jpeg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i really don't know who buying de Gea all top clubs have good keepers he'll need to take huge paycut if he earn around 20M a year then no one going to buy him.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
think you answered yourself there :lol:

a8db67af007beadc3116231fa3f5fe26456d89fb.jpeg

Heard Arsenal will loan De Gea and raise his salary to 150% of the current one to convince him. Apparently there's also a loan deal for Gonzalo Higuain in the making, which is seen as killing two birds with one stone as upon joining Arsenal he'd also become the testimonial for the Kroenke's new fast food franchise.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Can't wait to see your reaction when you find out that Eduardo Hagn messed up and the 200M transfer kitty was actually 200M Chilean Pesos.

When we spend 1.7billion Kuna this summer the mods need to take the T off your tag, you're getting a bit stale round here.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

When we spend 1.7billion Kuna this summer the mods need to take the T off your tag, you're getting a bit stale round here.
I'll be back at the end of the window don't you worry!

I'm not fussed either way. The Kroenke's are going to give the fans something. It will be unexpected spending or Arteta's head.

And if they give us neither, well then we know that they don't care about us and will be selling us soon. Something to look forward to either way.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bild and sky Germany both saying manutd trying to get Sancho deal done before euros start.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Sancho/Cavani/Rashford
Greenwood/Martial/Diallo

Oleh is winning the lot I think.

2nd place on a point tally that's worthy of 4th and in the Europa league. You think Sancho gets the extra 15 points to win a title? No chance. Not under the PE teacher.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
As long as City isnt dropping off massively and Chelsea/Liverpool are coming back as strong as I think they are, I see ManU doing great, but not at all going to win the league either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom