• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 443,807
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
And BTW Icardi is a great poacher we would be lucky to have him.
a disgusting human being, great number 9.

Reactions: A_G

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
The opposite of Lacazette really, who's a great human being and a digusting number 9.
Lol, not disgusting, just average, and the result of a desperate attempt from our board to win our fanbase back with a player that was great in videogames when we had a much superior one already in our team that went on to be the Number 9 for the nation that won the World cup, the irony.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
And BTW Icardi is a great poacher we would be lucky to have him.
a disgusting human being, great number 9.

We're already knee deep in Kia's stuff, I would not like to add fuel to the fire by bringing Wanda in.

Spanish Drama GIF by MOODMAN

El Duderino

Lastly, I wouldn't put it pass Sp**s to sort of nail some aspects of the post Kane era. They would be able to get some decent players.

Imagine if they get uncle Ralph on the phone with that kind of money and a 2-3 year project...

Jakarta

Just need to Son to leave them as well.

But forreal 150m for Kane is way too much in the current climate, I think he might be forced to stay another year.

Malky

Established Member
From a City point of view I don't care if Kane goes there, they're already dominating the league and if not Kane then they'd just go for Haaland instead.
From a Sp**s point of view it's hilarious, their star player and captain is sick of wasting his career there. With Kane leaving I won't be surprised if Son now wants out this summer

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
From a City point of view I don't care if Kane goes there, they're already dominating the league and if not Kane then they'd just go for Haaland instead.
From a Sp**s point of view it's hilarious, their star player and captain is sick of wasting his career there. With Kane leaving I won't be surprised if Son now wants out this summer

No way they will let Kane and Son leave in one window, that would literally be **** for them.

Also, have seen people say Tottenham could use the money to buy Grealish, I highly doubt Grealish will move there, Kane's move wont just damage them on the pitch, that is there star player pretty much saying you wont win anything at the club so look elsewhere.

Grealish is 25, 26 in September, hes not moving to Tottenham and locking himself down when the main man has just said its not worth it.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
We're already knee deep in Kia's stuff, I would not like to add fuel to the fire by bringing Wanda in.

Spanish Drama GIF by MOODMAN

Unregister the club and turn this whole Show into a latin Telenovela. Wanda, Mikel, Bellerin, Kia, Edu, Vinai, Leno, Elneny, Auba, Ceballos - some great Stereotypes and tropes in there to play with. Guaranteed success. And it's called Kroenke Sports and Entertainment after all.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

It's very likely that they'll screw the re-investment up and fall short of their current level.

But then again, man, we got 25m Euros for the best striker in the world and could've bought Demba Ba for that price back then, whilst Liverpool gets all their window sorted with Coutinho and Tottenham now with Kane.
This fact is definitely sickening imo.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If Kane really going to city the PL will be extremely boring it'll be like Bundesliga teams will try trouble them but they'll end up winning it because thier insane squad depth. Time for PL to introduce the wagebill limit that will stop city to have insane squad depth.

El Duderino

Unregister the club and turn this whole Show into a latin Telenovela. Wanda, Mikel, Bellerin, Kia, Edu, Vinai, Leno, Elneny, Auba, Ceballos - some great Stereotypes and tropes in there to play with. Guaranteed success. And it's called Kroenke Sports and Entertainment after all.

Can already see Vinai being a comic relief character.

Wonder who would be the guy that starts off bad, but polls well in focus groups and gets turned into the hero.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
If Kane really going to city the PL will be extremely boring it'll be like Bundesliga teams will try trouble them but they'll end up winning it because thier insane squad depth. Time for PL to introduce the wagebill limit that will stop city to have insane squad depth.

Just heard what I thought at first was a strange argument but does somewhat make sense;

Why should Man City bother with Harry Kane, they just walked the league, in a CL final etc, do they really need to spend 120mil+ on Kane when they dont even play with a striker.

Should they just get Haaland or an alternative instead?

Obviously you want to continue to improve but do they need Kane at that price? I suppose for them money isnt exactly an issue.

Thought is was a prettt interesting point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom