• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 443,760
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats my friend. Your forum Open for new quality posters?

Ours is Foxestalk.co.uk mate, usually friendly aslong as you're not a **** (like most football forums I'd imagine).

Whoever posted that quote about our signings is spot on, even our own fans and our loose links to the club aren't aware of our targets anymore, cards are kept so close to the clubs chest unless we want the info leaking specifically for a reason. Usually by the time we hear about being interestedin someone, we've already had a bid accepted or have already completed the deal, which is fantastic but does make for some boring summers!

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
He is perfect? How so? I think that are quite a few things that Edouard is better than him at.

Excellent dribbler, excellent passer, brilliant in the build up when dropping deep. Seems to carry the ball well and despite his 6ft 4 frame he moves elegantly and at pace.

He also gets a lot of chances, which is golden. Because once his finishing becomes consistent he will be an animal. Not to mention that he's equally as good off both feet.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

Information @le10sport: PSG and Inter Milan have just seen their positions come closer in recent hours. Close agreement for a transfer approaching 70 M €

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really confused about Hakimi di marzio say Chelsea more close report in France saying psg more close.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well one is Di Marizo and the other is le10sport who make **** up and have 0 real info.
Yes but di Marzio didn't say PSG out of race but chelsea offer more attractive because they can include players Inter would like. Emerson Alonso.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Excellent dribbler, excellent passer, brilliant in the build up when dropping deep. Seems to carry the ball well and despite his 6ft 4 frame he moves elegantly and at pace.

He also gets a lot of chances, which is golden. Because once his finishing becomes consistent he will be an animal. Not to mention that he's equally as good off both feet.
I think he is quite similar to Edouard. The only thing I'd say is that Edouard seems alot cooler in front of goal and is shooting is on another level. He has no back lift. Isak takes an age to shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom