• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 443,915
Status
Not open for further replies.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Really surprised by that low release clause i read alot of reports about him being very poor defensively
Do players in the Dutch league ever go for very big transfer fees? De ligt yes. But there always seems to be some good value for signings there

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
He won't. But he will likely give a long interview for Neville again and talk about it in vague terms.

If levy has any sense, he sells now. Kane is barely fit for the past seasons and as long as he's at Tottenham he'll try to make it all about him and fail yet again.
Yeah they don't want a demotivated, bitter Kane playing for them. Let's hope he stays and brings them down from within.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Do players in the Dutch league ever go for very big transfer fees? De ligt yes. But there always seems to be some good value for signings there
There were few gone about 30m last of them Ziyech but most players who made jump from Dutch league to PL really wasn't too successful

Iceman10

Established Member
Yeah they don't want a demotivated, bitter Kane playing for them. Let's hope he stays and brings them down from within.
Levy wants to sell Kane, in my opinion. It's just an act of reluctance for now. Kane's peak asset value is now, and that's how Levy probably will think.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Levy is just trying to con the fans in my opinion.

Kane is already gone, Levy is just trying to make it look like he did everything he did to keep him.

Same with the manager situation, approached Conte and Poch knowing full they would turn him down. When they appoint Klinsmann or Simon Grayson from Gillingham he can say that he tried really hard to get a World class manager.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Man city fans on on comments don't want Grealish 😭.

I can understand that, you telling me Grealish is better then Bernardo Silva for example?

If Silva was at Villa he would also be sought after in the same way.

Not saying Grealish isnt a good player but there is a bit of a boner going round for him at the moment.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

He was good with the Netherlands, but how is he with PSV? Is his level consistent?
Dumfries replaced Santiago Arias who went to Atletico and initially was a bit raw. Positioning and things that come with experience were a question mark. He has a tremendous frame for a RB though - big, strong, pretty quick. He had a better season last year but I think this tournament is showing that he's ready for the next step.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom