• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 443,874
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Marseilles also want Coqulien lol so they might have 3 ex arsenal Luiz Coqulien and Guendouzi.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Good bid but it's need big pressure from Kane he need to do just what Modric Bale did before.

BobP

Memri Fan
Tottenham are in trouble.

In the first instance, the transfer window is already in full swing and I doubt they've prepared for such an eventuality. Secondly, they simply don't have the clout to attract quality players.

Makes sense for them to cling onto Kane.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Sp**s just need to enter a rebuild mode they aren't winning anything anyway if they smart this is good chance to build decent team but if they end up using money like they did with Bale it'll end in disaster Son is staying so they not losing both.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Tottenham are in trouble.

In the first instance, the transfer window is already in full swing and I doubt they've prepared for such an eventuality. Secondly, they simply don't have the clout to attract quality players.

Makes sense for them to cling onto Kane.

Even worse, they have no manager. Levy had to backtrack on Gattuso because the fan base were going mental. This is after somehow financials getting in the way of appointing the former Roma manager.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Neco is Wales international Guendouzi is on holiday and no club willing to pay 15M for him. PL clubs will easily will get 10M from him i mean they sold Solanke Brewster for like 40M.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Wales international
BNJR.gif

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Sp**s are stupid if they turn that down and City are stupid for offering that(if I'm not reading that wrong).. You can already tell the injuries are having an affect on him, father time will come knocking soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom