• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 443,760
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐

Hakimi very close to join psg for 75m.
Is it just me who thinks thats crazy money? I know Hakimi is good but this is a depressed market for most sides outside the PL and Inter are in a poor financial situation. I'm surprised they are getting 70m for him. I thought Inter would get 50-60m max.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Is it just me who thinks thats crazy money? I know Hakimi is good but this is a depressed market for most sides outside the PL and Inter are in a poor financial situation. I'm surprised they are getting 70m for him. I thought Inter would get 50-60m max.
They know the business... We would sell him for 20M maybe

Token Yank

Agreed. Crazy money. But those clubs have fewer holes so they can splurge on an individual player. We need to rebuild half the squad.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

It is crazy money. But PSG want the CL ASAP and they have to overspend to get over the last hump. They don’t care for Ligue 1

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

I think theres more too it, PSG have been keen to solve that RB problem for years, Dani Alves was a stop gap for them but the likes of Meunier and Florenzi have not been good enough.

Not sure Hakimi is what they need though, they are already heavily attack based all over the pitch.

Probably the last year of hope for the CL for them if Mbappe is to leave, Di Maria aging and Neymar injury issues.

Verratti and Marquinhos should start questioning their career choices too, money vs trophies.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

Could be a really exciting transfer for Norwich.

Had his problems last season, because he wanted to leave the summer before and due to injury problems and we really had no really offensive system, so it was difficult for every offensive player.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Had his problems last season, because he wanted to leave the summer before and due to injury problems and we really had no really offensive system, so it was difficult for every offensive player.

They're looking to loan Gilmour as well.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel

Came close to joining Liverpool a year ago so could be a bit of a coup from Norwich. I'm sure Farke knows all about him. Interesting to see how he does.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Jorge Mendes trying to get James Rodriguez a new club he offered him to A.Madrid Napoli and Ac Milan. look like he is leaving specially Ancelotti is not there anymore.

isop

Like him, a very talented player.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

Came close to joining Liverpool a year ago so could be a bit of a coup from Norwich. I'm sure Farke knows all about him. Interesting to see how he does.

He could turn out to be an excellent signing. He is very quick, has a powerful shot in him and is able to dribble out of tight areas.

He was linked with Aston Villa last season and his transfer to Leverkusen failed at the last monets in last summer.

I look forward to see him, he is the best player of Kosovo and the dedication he gives will probably be invaluable addition to Farke.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
He could turn out to be an excellent signing. He is very quick, has a powerful shot in him and is able to dribble out of tight areas.

He was linked with Aston Villa last season and his transfer to Leverkusen failed at the last monets in last summer.

I look forward to see him, he is the best player of Kosovo and the dedication he gives will probably be invaluable addition to Farke.

If I remember correctly their was talk of him replacing Werner at Leipzig as well at the time.

I think his style of play is well suited to Norwich/Farke and there's a good chance he may put up some decent numbers.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Sassoulo just told Juve that they open to sell Locatelli for 40M euros but won't mind a player in part of the deal. it's really funny who italian clubs just make easy for Juve lol.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
If I remember correctly their was talk of him replacing Werner at Leipzig as well at the time.

I think his style of play is well suited to Norwich/Farke and there's a good chance he may put up some decent numbers.

I don't follow Bundesliga as much, he was probably linked with RB as well. His transfer to Leverkusen failed due to some technicalities in final moments of last summer transfer window.

@Toby Andrl could provide more feedback on him, we briefly discussed it once, I know Rashica didn't set the Budesliga alight, Werder got relegated but I think Rashica will not dissapoint in Norwich where the expectations of him are not massive, so without pressure he could blossom. And we might have posts later on saying, how did we miss out on him :)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

Shocked Breaking Bad GIF

What if the Chelsea reject fetish was Gazidis' all along?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
would be interesting how he'll preform in 4 he may be amazing going forward with Mbappe and Neymar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom