• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 443,775
Status
Not open for further replies.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Lots of reports saying Malen’s speaking to Liverpool.

There's a thread on here titled 'If you don't laugh you'll cry'. In a couple of years there will be posts in it telling the story of how Arsenal gave Malen away for 500 grand, how he ended up at Dortmund and how in 2023 clubs were starting the bidding at 60+ million for him.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I really don't understand the move. They have so many amazing attacking mids. Massive fee. Does explain why we were never in for him. Gutted.
There's uncertainty over Mahrez, Sterling and Bernardo Silva.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not sure why media publish stories when England have important game coming all that will unsettle players.

We all know city signing Grealish that's why villa complete Buendia deal too quickly and wanted ESR

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
There's uncertainty over Mahrez, Sterling and Bernardo Silva.
They're selling them. Good opportunity to get some of their players for cut prices.
True. Even though, I'm a massive fan of Grealish it does seem like a sideways move (maybe slightly upwards, but just slightly) compared to Sterling and Silva who are only one year older. Upgrade on Mahrez, though. If I look at their squad to me it would make more sense to get competition at C(D)M and a new LB (we all know Guardiola loves them fullbacks) as opposed to another winger, alongside the obvious striker signing that is.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I feel like players don't like to stay with Pep's rotation for so long, it always feel like your days are numbered cos City will always bring in another world class player. I'm reading B Silva to Atletico a lot, I'd love for us to go in for him.
Best thing that could happen for us this summer. Would be ecstatic.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Hope Grealish does happen, it means we won't see him linked in every thread comparing him to every player we're linked to.

Plus it pisses off Villa so I can handle that.
Was clear as day it was always gonna happen. Buendia was a Grealish replacement. They were spending the money before clubs knew they just banked 100m and jacked up prices.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I feel like players don't like to stay with Pep's rotation for so long, it always feel like your days are numbered cos City will always bring in another world class player. I'm reading B Silva to Atletico a lot, I'd love for us to go in for him.
Weve a lot of wide players as it is. Gotta wonder where Sterling fits in? Do we see him as a false 9/striker alongside Saka and Pepe?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sterling wouldn't mind work with Arteta also he from London just the problem he on massive wage we'll need to get rid one of our highest earners maybe ideal if we sold laca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom