• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 443,939
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
People still talking about Buendia lol we not going to put 40M on Winger no matter how good he is because we targeting number 10 also please stop and don't give me reason to mute you all everytime he does something good we were interested we didn't even make a bid.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
People still talking about Buendia lol we not going to put 40M on Winger no matter how good he is because we targeting number 10 also please stop and don't give me reason to mute you all everytime he does something good we were interested we didn't even make a bid.
I try to do my best in the final third. "At first, I played on the right wing, but with the freedom I can move around. For most of my life, my position has been the number ten behind the striker, but with this system, it doesn't matter for me if I'm there or on the left or right wing."

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
i understand Buendia like play behind striker but there is reason why Farke play him on wings he better out there that's why they were targeting number 10 like ESR. And Argentina never use him as number 10 in copa america. if we didn't have Pepe and Martenilli missing Buendia will bother me.

Gn1212

i understand Buendia like play behind striker but there is reason why Farke play him on wings he better out there that's why they were targeting number 10 like ESR. And Argentina never use him as number 10 in copa america. if we didn't have Pepe and Martenilli missing Buendia will bother me.
He wasn't in the squad. Made the preliminary one and trained with them but he was too new so they went with their previous core.
Also, Buendia is as much of a winger as Nasri, Rosicky, Ramsey, Wilshere and Cazorla.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
He wasn't in the squad. Made the preliminary one and trained with them but he was too new so they went with their previous core.
Also, Buendia is as much of a winger as Nasri, Rosicky, Ramsey, Wilshere and Cazorla.
he could be like Alexis Sanchez more inside Forward role it's bit unique role.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
€6m is quite insane based on what he has accomplished thusfar.
6m Euros x 4 years is 24m Euros.

If these clubs were trying to buy him from Barca they would be getting quoted 20m+ and then they would have pay wages on top. It’s not cheap but it’s a representation of his market value. That’s the way the game is going especially for young players who could be worth 50m + soon after.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
i hope he sign for neither City and Chelsea his game time will be very limited i want us to sign him but we already signed guy who very similar talent and close age like . i bet he'll end up somewhere in germany maybe Leipzig.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
We should try and see if we have a chance there.. Perfect chance to get him before he blows up.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
6m Euros x 4 years is 24m Euros.

If these clubs were trying to buy him from Barca they would be getting quoted 20m+ and then they would have pay wages on top. It’s not cheap but it’s a representation of his market value. That’s the way the game is going especially for young players who could be worth 50m + soon after.

Wow that's quick maths bro nice

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
They get +6 points next season if they replace Pogba with Camavinga? That's some superkid right there then! Deschamps was pretty stupid not to play him.

I can't access the article, but it seems highly unlikely that you could accurately model the impact of a signing in points improvements in the league.

FAR too many variables. When you've got absolute banker signings like Fernando Torres and Sanchez who flopped after changing clubs, there's no way you can know if a 19 year old who changes club, league and country will be a success or not - let alone how many points they are worth. These things are indicators at best.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Sp**s have agreement with Romero, Paratici really want him according to italian media but Atalanta want at least 50M euros to sell they not in difficult situation like many italian clubs and they CL regular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom