• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 443,784
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
With the moves our rivals are making we won’t be touching top 4 this season! We’ll prob have a fight on our hands to be in contention for top 6.
Edu and Arteta have 5 weeks so sort this out because, as things stand, this is a dreadful window, especially after hearing about the big squad overhaul that was to be expected.

Minimum i expect is Xhaka out CM in. Bellerin out RB in. AM in and backup keeper in. If we don't do that it is an abysmal window.

Malky

Established Member
Minimum i expect is Xhaka out CM in. Bellerin out RB in. AM in and backup keeper in. If we don't do that it is an abysmal window.
Looks like we’re gambling and willing to wait it out for Ødegaard for AM. CM is hopefully just held up until a deal for Xhaka is agreed, but the lack of links to any RB is a concern.
All that, plus a gk, and decisions to be made on Willock, AMN, Laca, Eddie, etc
Still a lot of work to do in this window

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

So the Villa chase of ESR makes sense now. They wanted to sign somebody now before they sold Grealish and everybody knowing they have 70-90M to spend.

Spoke to somebody really close to this, Grealish is leaving.

Any news on who Villa will sign as they won't get ESR?

D

Dial Square 1886

If Grealish arrives and say Sterling and Silva leave as a consequence are City really any stronger? Surely a striker should be the priority, Kane elevates them a level or two.

Agree.

I think Grealish will be a flop at City as well.

WhatAFC

If Grealish arrives and say Sterling and Silva leave as a consequence are City really any stronger? Surely a striker should be the priority, Kane elevates them a level or two.
Sterling is a weird one for me. Scored 70 goals in the last 3 seasons. It’s not easy to replace that amount of goals from the wing. Can’t see Grealish hitting 20+ a season.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

You have to respect the ambition of Man City and Chelsea, they see other clubs around them spending and then they try to close in on their main targets by doing all they can to sign them.

The lack of ambition from our owner to invested significantly when we had Alexis, Özil, Cazorla, Ramsey etc has cost us here. We were stagnant whilst other teams around us were getting stronger.

Anyways, I’m jealous. Kounde and Grealish are fantastic signings.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Leicester supposedly looking to make an offer for Pereira at West brom. Can't really imagine they'd be doing that unless they expected Maddison to make a move.

Goonger

Leicester supposedly looking to make an offer for Pereira at West brom. Can't really imagine they'd be doing that unless they expected Maddison to make a move.

Could play him from the right, basically the player they wanted Under to become. Would be another good move, Barnes, Maddison, Pereira behind the forward would be pretty sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom