• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 443,874
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes Orny it's related to Grealish they very active in this market and want to spend the grealish cash. Ward-Prowse is good player.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

i swear i never heard of those players and how he is valued 10M.

Life of a Man City academy player.

hbfhknboh9l51.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hard disrespecting Grealish as I like him, but it has to be done if he joins the tossers...

Looks like it's Grealish that was @GDeep™ contact at Villa all along, as that's definitely G next to him in that video.

Also, Juan...after you sell Pogba, can you get United to buy Xhaka please, as a favour to me?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

only Kane transfer left and they hitting 1B with Pep in like how many years 5? that average more than 200M spent a summer lol!

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

Not sure I get the point that Horningstein guy is trying to make, Alaba isnt the damage.

The damage is done when its a combination of transfer fee + wages, usually multiple times like Griezmann, Coutinho, Dembele etc.

Signing Alaba on a free isnt the issue, paying them wages on top of massive fees is.

Edit: just re-read it and I get it now, hes highlighting the difference between what Bayern offered in wages and Real :facepalm:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

They sold Harrison to Leeds i never knew he was city player. these guys and chelsea really dragging football in the mud.

You go down the list and it’s crazy how many guys have played for City or Chelsea.

It really is turning the game into asset trading and when you hear all this grim stuff about people trafficking from Africa, South America and Eastern Europe it’s worrying.

Football is still a joke in terms of regulation so if the time was ever here for FIFA or UEFA to actually put some rules in place it’d be now. How can they just buy and sell about 20-30 players a window, it’s grimy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom