• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 443,860
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I thought Braithwaite had a poor euros for Denmark. Certainly not someone I would see turn out for us. Damsgaard on the other hand...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I thought Braithwaite had a poor euros for Denmark. Certainly not someone I would see turn out for us. Damsgaard on the other hand...
I think Damsgaard will stay put at Sampdoria unless some 30M come and convince them to sell same Mahle Atalanta just bought him not long ago.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Does Grealish improve City really? Good player obviously but will he take them over the line in Europe? Doubt it.

Jack Circus

Grealish to City makes no sporting sense, completely pointless transfer. He's also not worth 100m, 80m tops.

Kane to City makes actual sense.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Grealish deal make sense because they can use him as LW but if they don't sell Sterling and Bernando Silva then this deal is just seem stupid.

Jack Circus

Souness got stick for criticising Grealish winning fouls in useless areas, but he was right, he holds onto the ball for too long and wins fouls in useless areas. Fine to play heroball for Villa, but that doesn't work at City.

He plays LW, Sterling plays LW, why replace Sterling? Even if you replace Sterling who you gonna sell him to? They gonna play him as an 8 next to De Bruyne? Grealish ain't ready for that.

Makes no sense.

African Flair

ezgif-com-gif-maker-2.gif
Wtf. What was the outcome out of this? Dude must be banned for life. :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

the Romero transfer are close to collapse now according to Di Marzio there major disagreement in last few hours between the tow clubs Romero in other hand he want to leave and told Atalanta that.

WhatAFC

Souness got stick for criticising Grealish winning fouls in useless areas, but he was right, he holds onto the ball for too long and wins fouls in useless areas. Fine to play heroball for Villa, but that doesn't work at City.

He plays LW, Sterling plays LW, why replace Sterling? Even if you replace Sterling who you gonna sell him to? They gonna play him as an 8 next to De Bruyne? Grealish ain't ready for that.

Makes no sense.
City have the ball much further up the pitch than villa do. He’ll get fouls in dangerous areas all game because of that.
They’ll also get the ball to him much quicker which will expose defenders 1on1 more often.
I agree though, I don’t see how he replaces the goals sterling gets. Whether pep can train him to get into the positions sterling does, to score the taps ins remains to be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom