• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 443,902
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dial Square 1886

I'm like you I don't get it at all.

I preferred watching Grealish for a smaller team where he's free to play the hero ball you refer to. I don't think you get the same Grealish for a bigger club.

The pressure he was under to track back and the way he was rotated and dropped for England is an insight to what Grealish will look like in a top team like City and I don't think I like it.

Agreed.

I think he will be big flop at a big club.

Maybe I am totally wrong though, we shall see!!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The Kane deal will be likely done late August if Sp**s signed a good striker then it's pretty easy to predict

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I really can't see City getting both Grealish and Kane in the same window

Kane will try and force his way out and the money won’t be a problem for City. The only problem is Sp**s will struggle to find a decent striker no matter how much money they have. That more than anything will see Sp**s dig their heels in.

Jack Circus

That's why he should've gone to us (if we could somehow have landed him for £70m or thereabouts.

Sounds pathetic now but in a sporting sense we were genuinely the best option for him, only big 6 club with a clear vacancy in the team and sh*t enough to tolerate his flaws and just give him the ball cos he's so good.

Ideal scenario now is Kane stays at sp*rs and does a Zaha, descends into bitter acceptance and just gives up.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Still feel Kane will end up staying at Sp**s, also don't feel City will win the league next season.

Think they will chase Kane all summer, and end up with no new striker, which will cost them...can see them getting Haaland next year though

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Sp**s could easily play Son as the striker and invest in a winger.

Grealish, Foden and Kane playing triangles in their own half will be an entertaining watch.

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
There rumors they want Cantwell too when Grealish is gone. Look like almost the same when we sold RVP and replaced him with Giroud and poldi decent players but that's about it
I agree. Although I don't think Buendia and Bailey are intended as replacements. Buendia was signed before all this City stuff happened, and Bailey has been linked for a while now. Plus we have offered Jack a new contract so the intention is there to keep him. We'd have signed those players anyway.

But I agree, we won't be replacing Grealish with anyone as good, quite simply because we can't. Anyone as good as Grealish is way out of our league given where we are, not that there's many players out there better than him

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I agree. Although I don't think Buendia and Bailey are intended as replacements. Buendia was signed before all this City stuff happened, and Bailey has been linked for a while now. Plus we have offered Jack a new contract so the intention is there to keep him. We'd have signed those players anyway.

But I agree, we won't be replacing Grealish with anyone as good, quite simply because we can't. Anyone as good as Grealish is way out of our league given where we are, not that there's many players out there better than him

Interested to see if you guys sign someone to compete with Douglas Luiz, he's a big loss if he's injured and I don't see anyone else in the squad that does his job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom