• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 443,915
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I think Chelsea will end up having to wait until next summer to get a striker. They’re targeting players who don’t want to move or won’t be sold this summer. Kane won’t go there, Lukaku doesn’t want to move and Dortmund aren’t selling Haaland this summer.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

For some reason I always felt as tho United would be the best move for Kane, legacy wise anyways. It seems as tho there's no real interest there and they'd be outbid anyways.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I think Chelsea will end up having to wait until next summer to get a striker. They’re targeting players who don’t want to move or won’t be sold this summer. Kane won’t go there, Lukaku doesn’t want to move and Dortmund aren’t selling Haaland this summer.
Why won’t Kane go there? I think Kane will go anywhere now to get out of Sp**s, it’s reached a critical stage given he’s 28 now.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

There used to be a time where I'd get annoyed at players doing this kind of stuff but now I completely understand it. Footballers careers are a lot shorter than people think, Kane doesn't have much left he's reaching the now or never stage of securing a big move to win trophies. Same with Van Persie it's something I now appreciate, basically the same age. When you've won nothing for so long and you know you're a level above the club you're playing for you just have to force the issue. You could also argue tho Kane should've been more clever in terms of the contracts he was signing tho.

Grealish especially, there shouldn't be a single Villa fan that'd begrudge him his move, especially for the money they're getting for an academy graduate that helped them back into and staying in the PL as well as getting them to mid-table and becoming an attractive clubs for the likes of Buendia and Bailly. This idea that he should remain loyal is completely delusional.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There's a ****ing play off for that competition???? I thank the heavens we never qualified for it, how mortifying that would be.
Its worst competition no money even if you win you'll go straight to europa league group stage. This competition should be for non European elite league

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
The fact Kane disrespects Sp**s today by not turning up to training might open the door for Chelsea‘s move? Who knows. The guy is desperate to win trophy.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Seen some rumours on Twitter that Grealish is signing a new contract?

Can’t be true as they’re getting Leon Bailey.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Even if he leaves, they have a good chance of finishing above us.

They want JWP and Damsgaard which would be a solid signings for them.

Yeah Ward-Prowse in midfield behind Grealish would be a really good.

Like Watkins and Emi is obviously quality. Real dangerous side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom