• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 444,021
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea are back for Lukaku. not surprise after they saw we linked with Martinez and Inter need one more big sale. according to Matt Law they won't be getting Haaland this summer.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
If I’m MBappe I wait a year because that 40M is ridiculous. The wage would be huge as well.

Also he’s probably at the best club bar City to win the CL this year. They’ve got a better squad around him than Real.

It’s not like he’s playing for AS Monaco still.

Yeah, currently PSG is way beyond Real's reach and given their financial troubles and lack of talents coming up it's rather likely this continues onwards in time.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, currently PSG is way beyond Real's reach and given their financial troubles and lack of talents coming up it's rather likely this continues onwards in time.

Yeah if he really wants to go to Madrid and get an even bigger bag just play out the year and win a CL with PSG first.

That Real squad is honestly garbage. Don’t think it’d finish top four in the PL as is.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Chelsea are back for Lukaku. not surprise after they saw we linked with Martinez and Inter need one more big sale. according to Matt Law they won't be getting Haaland this summer.

You know what they say, what comes around on loan in a bunch of team, gets sold, eventually comes back around to Chelsea for triple the fee.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You know what they say, what comes around on loan in a bunch of team, gets sold, eventually comes back around to Chelsea for triple the fee.

They wanted him summer 2018 as well. Dicked around so long they ended up getting gazumped by Utd and settling on Morata.

The Utd staff apparently were a shambles and didn’t recognise his dietary condition. If he went to Chelsea he could have torn it up and would’ve been cheaper again than he is now.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Didn’t Lukaku say he wants to stay?
Yes but that was when conte in charge now conte gone he still not give hints he want to leave even his agent said he very happy at inter. but i think if Inter get 80M bid they'll sell.

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
There used to be a time where I'd get annoyed at players doing this kind of stuff but now I completely understand it. Footballers careers are a lot shorter than people think, Kane doesn't have much left he's reaching the now or never stage of securing a big move to win trophies. Same with Van Persie it's something I now appreciate, basically the same age. When you've won nothing for so long and you know you're a level above the club you're playing for you just have to force the issue. You could also argue tho Kane should've been more clever in terms of the contracts he was signing tho.

Grealish especially, there shouldn't be a single Villa fan that'd begrudge him his move, especially for the money they're getting for an academy graduate that helped them back into and staying in the PL as well as getting them to mid-table and becoming an attractive clubs for the likes of Buendia and Bailly. This idea that he should remain loyal is completely delusional.
To be fair the vast majority of Villa fans agree with that.

Most people who think he should say are saying it for his own good. As in he'd just be a bench player at City whereas he'd be a hero for us. I don't necessarily agree by the way.

You'll always get the odd idiot, but there's very very few people who would begrudge him the move. He's too good for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom