• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 443,767
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

@krengon if we speak...

Uh Huh Wow GIF by Tristen J. Winger

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I didn't watch much of Barca last season...is he worth all the fuss?
From the limited amounts I saw him, he looks like a real talent. Think Barcelona will regret his departure if it happens.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wait but you've just sat there and said Saliba is clearly better than Fofana? So why aren't Madrid going for Saliba considering he's better? Why should he need to show his quality when you're saying he's already better? Tying yourself in knots.
You're lying through your teeth again to protect Arteta. Not surprising.

You're the tying yourself in a web of lies.

Didn't you just lie that Saliba didn't start any pre-season game for OM? @American_Gooner blew it right out of the water.

While both Fofana and Saliba were in France, most pundits and analysts rated Saliba higher. Now Fofana is tearing it up at Leicester while Arteta has ostracized Saliba. Even Runarsson has played more games for us than Saliba ffs. He can't be worse than Runarsson. The likes of Mustafi and Sokratis were racking up starts last season while Saliba couldn't even make the bench.

The most annoying thing you pro-Arteta guys who pretend like Saliba is the worst footballer ever just because they can't face the fact that Arteta might be wrong.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You're lying through your teeth again to protect Arteta. Not surprising.

You're the tying yourself in a web of lies.

Didn't you just lie that Saliba didn't start any pre-season game for OM? @American_Gooner blew it right out of the water.

While both Fofana and Saliba were in France, most pundits and analysts rated Saliba higher. Now Fofana is tearing it up at Leicester while Arteta has ostracized Saliba. Even Runarsson has played more games for us than Saliba ffs. He can't be worse than Runarsson. The likes of Mustafi and Sokratis were racking up starts last season while Saliba couldn't even make the bench.

The most annoying thing you pro-Arteta guys who pretend like Saliba is the worst footballer ever just because they can't face the fact that Arteta might be wrong.

Lmao you've just said to everyone that Saliba is clearly better than Fofana bro. So tell me why Madrid aren't going going Saliba? How does that make any sense to you?

You can deflect but I didn't even realise Marseille had played another game since the first one. So fair enough I'll take that L. But the problem we have here is you said Saliba is clear when he actually isn't. Fofana is the one pulling up trees right now.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

frankly the past few years the way Sterling has been treated in the media in comparison to Kane is disgusting. Can’t believe Sterling even still wants to play for England with the unwarranted (could’ve used a more appropriate word) abuse.

Wonder why they get treated so differently? I think I know but I won’t dare to speak :shivering:

Because Sterling is black/Kane is white, there just say it :lol:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Fofana has a full season in the premier league and Saliba can't even get into Marseilles starting 11 for pre season. If Saliba is clearly better then why aren't Madrid or any top clubs round Europe pursuing it? You ever thought of that? Probably not.
They played different personnel in both halves much like we are doing :lol:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Lmao you've just said to everyone that Saliba is clearly better than Fofana bro. So tell me why Madrid aren't going going Saliba? How does that make any sense to you?

You can deflect but I didn't even realise Marseille had played another game since the first one. So fair enough I'll take that L. But the problem we have here is you said Saliba is clear when he actually isn't. Fofana is the one pulling up trees right now.
Before they came to England Saliba was the better player. One had a manager who trusted in him the other didn't.

That's the difference. Fofana is not better, Saliba just happened to have Arteta as manager. Anyway, Arteta will be sacked soon and Saliba will come back here or maybe he won't with the way the club has treated him but whichever decision he takes, it's clear he's going to have a great career.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Inter rejected 100M euros plus Marcos Alonso from Chelsea for Lukaku Player decision is important here if Lukaku open to leave Inter could accept it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Would much prefer Chelsea to get Lukaku, rather than Haaland.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Before they came to England Saliba was the better player. One had a manager who trusted in him the other didn't.

That's the difference. Fofana is not better, Saliba just happened to have Arteta as manager. Anyway, Arteta will be sacked soon and Saliba will come back here or maybe he won't with the way the club has treated him but whichever decision he takes, it's clear he's going to have a great career.

Fofana is not better despite you never seeing Saliba play in the premier league? You're just hell bent on bashing the club. Boring.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Remember how Gabriel (the old one we had, not the one we have now) used to always pocket Lukaku, when he was at Everton...weird :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom