• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 443,827
Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Inter are shaping up for a season to forget. No Cinte, No Hakimi and probably no Lukaku. How appealing is the project to Laturo? I'm not saying we are an amazing escape route, but it might make him think.

On another note, has Sanchez fallen off so badly that he can't be the main man at Inter?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also means no Martinez.
Dont care what some on here say, he'd definitely come here, if Lukaku wasn't to join Inter and them getting massive cash to fix their debts.

If we would put in that serious bid indeed, which we seem to have done, if Chelsea wasn't going first. Too late again, great opportunity gone.

This club is a joke.
Lautaro still moving if they can't renew the Chelsea interest on Lukaku didn't happen yesterday they been linked in him as back up for Haaland for while

truth_hurts

Grealish is a good player but poor signing for City. Is he any better or does he offer more than any of Sterling, Foden, Silva or Mahrez? Odd signing.

Vukla should snap their hands off. Bailey is dangerous and Buendia us the 2nd coming of Christ according to a lot of this forum. They will be fine.

Goonger

Now only Kane left and everyone need to forget about winning league for 4 years at least.

The sound strategy for us would be to try & build a young team that would peak in around 2 to 3 years, coinciding when the 2 best managers in the world currently leave their clubs (Pep & Klopp), & hope that there is some sort of after effect of that.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Why are they spending 100M£ on Grealish when they already have:

-Mahrez
-Sterling
-Foden
-Bernardo Silva
-Ferran Torres

Even KDB can play on the left.

Doesn't make any sense. I'm not even convinced Grealish is any better than any of those guys.

They’re trying to shift Bernardo. Watch as we bend over and take him for 50M.

Also this kills my Fantasy plans. Yet another infinity stone in Pep’s roulette gauntlet.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Grealish is a good player but poor signing for City. Is he any better or does he offer more than any of Sterling, Foden, Silva or Mahrez? Odd signing.
Yeah, that's a lot of money for someone whos going to hang on the ball and collect fouls I don't really get it.

Can he become the efficient disciplined minimalist winger that these top teams crave? He's so much of a maverick and free spirit at Villa I really do wonder. He couldn't even get ahead of the likes of Mount and Saka for England because of this.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
View attachment 3889

Never fails to make me smile to see how Chelsea ****ed up with De Bruyne, Salah and Lukaku (think there's more players?).
The crown will really be to buy Lukaku back now for more than £100M at 28.
He's solid, but that's a crazy price. Even for Chelsea.

Just like typical crypto noobs who bought $DOGE after Elon shilling it at .72 and two months later sold it at .21

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The sound strategy for us would be to try & build a young team that would peak in around 2 to 3 years, coinciding when the 2 best managers in the world currently leave their clubs (Pep & Klopp), & hope that there is some sort of after effect of that.
The difference we don't have oil money nobody capable of doing what city or Chelsea doing you see they buying 100m Grealish when they got Silva Sterling Foden De Bruyne and Mahrez who the hell does that 😂

Last edited:

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
This one makes me sad, he would have been a sensational player for us. Has a little bit of everything to his game. However unlikely it is, I only hope that Arteta is working on Sterling behind the scenes if there is a chance he wants to leave 🤞🤞

Grealish would've been a guy Wenger once had at the carpet. Times are gone, but so has football with Chelsea and City owners coming in.

truth_hurts

Yeah, that's a lot of money for someone whos going to hang on the ball and collect fouls I don't really get it.

He's not known for tracking back too, I really do wonder what's going to become of Jack.
Sad thing is, unless he guides them to a Champions League or is a PFA contender, his price tag will kill him.

On an individual level though, he makes a lot of money and wins trophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom