• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 443,840
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
City could have sterling Foden Mahrez and B.Silva all on bench 2 of them are surely leaving they are too good to play 30 min a game. Not sure who can afford them this is the ridiculous thing

I wouldnt be surprised if all of them stay, City dont seem too fussed and Pep loves to rotate and having 2 strong 11's will help them in the CL.

Added depth to walk the domestic competitions so main focus on CL.

Think they might go all out just to get that CL trophy.

Massive underachievers in my opinion, all that money should be vacuuming up domestic and continental on a yearly basis.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I wouldnt be surprised if all of them stay, City dont seem too fussed and Pep loves to rotate and having 2 strong 11's will help them in the CL.

Added depth to walk the domestic competitions so main focus on CL.

Think they might go all out just to get that CL trophy.

Massive underachievers in my opinion, all that money should be vacuuming up domestic and continental on a yearly basis.
No way they staying pep do rotate but they surely will want to be guaranteed starter somewhere else

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

"Roberto Mancini signed two contracts on the same day: one as the new trainer for the Premier League team Manchester City, and the other as an adviser to the Al Jazira Sports and Cultural Club in the Arabian Gulf League. Sheikh Mansour is behind both clubs."

..from Der Spiegel.

Etihad as an airline have continued to make losses since 2016 and laid a third of their work force off last year but they’re still allowed to funnel money into City to get round FFP.

Game’s gone.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Gundo, Rodri, KDB, Fernandinho

Bernardo, Foden, Sterling, Torres, Mahrez, Grealish.

Jesus

I mean two players per position is good but all of them would get into our starting 11 :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Bit worried now Leicester will try ask more than 60m for Maddison after see Grealish gone for 100m i know Grealish is more talented but both young and English play in similar positions and can give 20 G/A a season

D

Dial Square 1886

"Roberto Mancini signed two contracts on the same day: one as the new trainer for the Premier League team Manchester City, and the other as an adviser to the Al Jazira Sports and Cultural Club in the Arabian Gulf League. Sheikh Mansour is behind both clubs."

..from Der Spiegel.

Etihad as an airline have continued to make losses since 2016 and laid a third of their work force off last year but they’re still allowed to funnel money into City to get round FFP.

Game’s gone.

Yep.

And I have seen no convincing evidence as to why CAS decided that UEFA financial doping charge was null and void other than a couple of brown envelopes changing hands under desks somewhere in Lausanne.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yep.

And I have seen no convincing evidence as to why CAS decided that UEFA financial doping charge was null and void other than a couple of brown envelopes changing hands under desks somewhere in Lausanne.

The Etihad sponsorship deal was more than Liverpool’s current owners paid for the club.

That much money to get a name on a shirt. It’s so grim. And yeah 💯 they’ve got people in FIFA and UEFA paid off.

God knows how far the corruption goes. Media’s job is holding them to account but instead they pipe them off every chance they get.

D

Dial Square 1886

The Etihad sponsorship deal was more than Liverpool’s current owners paid for the club.

That much money to get a name on a shirt. It’s so grim. And yeah 💯 they’ve got people in FIFA and UEFA paid off.

God knows how far the corruption goes. Media’s job is holding them to account but instead they pipe them off every chance they get.

It's sickening really.

Dunno...

Would I be happy to brush it all under the carpet if it was Arsenal doing it?

Maybe, but I hope not!!

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Media are loving what city are doing and over spending on Grealish but when Arsenal want Maddison. WhY hE wAnT tO gO tHeRe. They still haven't noticed that city destroy the league being competitive maybe they'll notice when it became like Bundesliga.

D

Dial Square 1886

Media are loving what city are doing and over spending on Grealish but when Arsenal want Maddison. WhY hE wAnT tO gO tHeRe. They still haven't noticed that city destroy the league being competitive maybe they'll notice when it became like Bundesliga.

Yeah, but I still have 100x more respect for how Bayern do things than City.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Think a lot of people who doubt this transfer don't know how an elite club works. They're in a position where they can bin Bernardo, Ferran Torres a couple of years after signing them for a better player. Grealish is one of the best players in the league and he works harder than a lot of those other guys.

Meanwhile we'll hang on to Mata till he's 40 and you'll stick with Bellerin because there is a chance he can still hit his prime in 2027.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It’s the media’s job to call out corruption. Likes of Neville won’t say anything because he wants rid of FFP so Salford City can climb the table.

D

Dial Square 1886

they're taking it well at least

They are not really 'on the up' though.

I like Villa to be honest, always have, but they are just a club who took advantage of a weird year and avoided the relegation scrap.

Still just finished mid-table and nothing in particular to suggest that they will be doing any better than that this year. Even a top 8 is hardly the stuff of dreams for a top player.

(Not that we are going to be doing any better, but at least we have a bit of a recent track record of some success!!).

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
They are not really 'on the up' though.

I like Villa to be honest, always have, but they are just a club who took advantage of a weird year and avoided the relegation scrap.

Still just finished mid-table and nothing in particular to suggest that they will be doing any better than that this year. Even a top 8 is hardly the stuff of dreams for a top player.

(Not that we are going to be doing any better, but at least we have a bit of a recent track record of some success!!).

Nor can you bash the player or the club for accepting a £100M bid, Villa fans are disastrous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom