• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 443,851
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"They tried to create a famine in our country" :lol: Honestly the minute I heard that come out his mouth I was like nah, get me that sexy Super League.

I hated the thought of going into it...as we would be beaten by many of the other teams, plus cruelly bantered by fans.

Then you heard Sky Sports and their "oh, poor us" ****...and I was all up for constantly finishing bottom of the ESL!

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I hated the thought of going into it...as we would be beaten by many of the other teams, plus cruelly bantered by fans.

Then you heard Sky Sports and their "oh, poor us" ****...and I was all up for constantly finishing bottom of the ESL!

I mean that happens already, so yeah.

Riou

Kia owes it to Arsenal, to make sure that ****ing transfer happens!

Riou

When we finish ahead of Villa this season, as we always have done for the last 30 years...that combined 11 is gonna look funny.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Tierney over Targett and Partey over Sanson but then it gets dicey :lol:

White/Mings is a scratch. I want my Arsenal back ffs.

Imagine not having a RB better than Matty Cash ffs.

It’s actually a reality check when we’ve got fans comparing our team to Aston Villa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom