• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 443,939
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
According to Bild Schalke set price of 8M euros for their 20 years old talented American striker Matthew Hoppe. Us and Everton we were interested in him early summer.

Game Over

don't think so we are targeting Maddison and Lautaro they buying Ings and Buendia.

'Targeting.'

Villa have Ings and Buendia bought and in Buendia's case playing preseason.

Lautaro is looking increasingly unlikely. And you'd have a hard time convincing many Maddison is likely to happen.

We're running in circles chasing unrealistic targets as the season draws nearer.

One week to go and we spent 50m on a defender we didn't even need.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
'Targeting.'

Villa have Ings and Buendia bought and in Buendia's case playing preseason.

Lautaro is looking increasingly unlikely. And you'd have a hard time convincing many Maddison is likely to happen.

We're running in circles chasing unrealistic targets as the season draws nearer.

One week to go and we spent 50m on a defender we didn't even need.
that's correct but we not villa and we can't feel jealous because they buying players who average at best we should be jealous of Chelsea or City. we also spent 70M it's like we been watching and doing nothing lol.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Yet he was a bit part player at the euros, despite being one of the best players in the squad. And as I said above there's plenty of people saying he'll flop or just be a bench player.

I know what underrated means. There's plenty of people who don't realise how good Grealish is. Therefore he is underrated by those people
You must take AM factor into account.

People are saying those things here most likely to rattle you after the ESR stuff.

While wanting to point out how our star Saka played more than Grealish.

drippin

Nah most people here seem to rate him appropriately to be honest. I'm talking about the wider football community
Okay, well I disagree when you look at the reaction of people towards Southgate for not choosing him & benching him.

Malky

Established Member
don't think so we are targeting Maddison and Lautaro they buying Ings and Buendia.
And what happens if we don’t get Lautaro and Maddison? Villa have their players signed and ready for their opening day, we’re still pissing about trying to sell first team players before being able to sign someone - something we haven’t managed to do in 11 months.
For what it’s worth Lautaro looks increasing unlikely, and Leicester can ask whatever they want for Maddison. We may get Maddison but that’ll be it. Maddison and White is a poor summer, in my opinion.

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
Okay, well I disagree when you look at the reaction of people towards Southgate for not choosing him & benching him.
That kind of backs up my point though. Some people don't rate him, including the England manager. He was one of the best players in that squad yet he could barely get a game.

drippin

That kind of backs up my point though. Some people don't rate him, including the England manager. He was one of the best players in that squad yet he could barely get a game.
No it doesn't. If some manager wants different player to start with their tactics, it doesn't mean the player is overall underrated.

Grealish is not underrated, and hasn't been for a while.

Kysus

I'll bookmark this for future reference and suggest you rewatch Iniesta and just how good a dribbler he is. Generally drifting to the left side to do so and going by players the way Grealish does now.

Dribbling and passing style they are very similar. Both are very intelligent in their use of the ball and for Grealish that level is only going to go up with better players around him and being coached by Pep with his style of football which will demand quicker releases.
Iniesta was an amazing dribbler who could just glide past people yes, defenders rarely ever got close enough to foul him though as he passes and moves and passes and moves.
Pedri is like Iniesta with incredible decision making in the "basics of football", Grealish is more like Wilshere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom