• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 521,672
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Not related to this in particular, but as a player I'd be fuming if my club included me in a deal. How's stuff like this going down? "Oh yeah mate, btw we want De Ligt so we offered you to Juventus". Imagine this happening in any other job. "Look, we want this employee of another company but we have to pay a fee to get him out of his contract there and to lower that we offered you as a makeweight. I know you've got a contract here and the other job is 1500km away in another country, but would you be so nice to just do it?" Footballers get paid a ton, but they ain't cattle.

Wait until you follow the NBA or NFL where they can get shipped to the other side of the country and can’t even refuse.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Nico Pepe back to Lille after selling Botman for €40m?

They should offer to take him on loan.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Wait until you follow the NBA or NFL where they can get shipped to the other side of the country and can’t even refuse.

Never going to follow US sports. I've been living there and the difference in live experience is massive and just horrible. Give me two 45 min halfs with a piss and get beer 15 minutes inbetween, but **** off with that every 15 minutes we have a break so we can have ads on TV and cheerleader **** and shoot shirts with a cannon into the audience bullshit. Baseball e.g. isn't even a proper sport, like they don't even follow it like a sport, some might do, but for the big big chunk going to a Baseball game is like going for a picknick. Imagine going to your club and giving a **** about the game but all is about having enough sandwiches and sodas.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Nico Pepe back to Lille after selling Botman for €40m?

They should offer to take him on loan.
His DOF who discovered him and manager who made him the player he is should take him to psg to replace di Maria. Lille can't him his wages too big.

Toby

@Rex Banter I actually went to the Golden State Warriors, and to this day it makes me furious that any time the game got good or interesting they blew the ****ing whistle for a break and I'd just sit there looking at these people going nuts for breaktime entertainment and I couldn't even get enough beer cause it was 10 dollars or something so if you got it every break you'd have been 1000 in debt, you neither had sport nor beer but just a stadium full of Americans.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
So man city so far spent 120M but will likely get 120M when G.Jesus sterling and Zinchenko sales completed not to mention they already made 30M selling thier academy products.

They actually marking a profit these guys are ridiculous 😂.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

@Rex Banter I actually went to the Golden State Warriors, and to this day it makes me furious that any time the game got good or interesting they blew the ****ing whistle for a break and I'd just sit there looking at these people going nuts for breaktime entertainment and I couldn't even get enough beer cause it was 10 dollars or something so if you got it every break you'd have been 1000 in debt, you neither had sport nor beer but just a stadium full of Americans.

Went to a Mets game a few years back and it was so weird.

Just balloon shaped families scranning these giant hot dogs and popcorn like they were going to the cinema.

No atmosphere at all.

Toby

Just balloon shaped families scranning these giant hot dogs and popcorn like they were going to the cinema.

No atmosphere at all.

Yeah, I went to see the Golden State Warriors cause I met a guy who knew about footie and he said at that time, 2018, they were like the prime Messi Barca so if I had the chance to see them I should go, so I did. But the overall experience was ****e. No atmosphere at all, ****ing county league footie has more atmo than that.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Gallagher or Broja you’d imagine

Gallagher is worth way more now he’s a full international so has to be Broja who did f*ck all after January. Striker replacement for Richarlison.

Slightly worrying for Chelsea fans that they’re having to do player swaps with a HG young talent to get deals done no?

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Both Gallagher and Borja should stay at Chelsea specially Gallagher. Did they saw what happen with Tomori? Guehi? Their academy is one of best now there no Abra anymore try use it more

Gunner-Union

Gallagher is worth way more now he’s a full international so has to be Broja who did f*ck all after January. Striker replacement for Richarlison.

Slightly worrying for Chelsea fans that they’re having to do player swaps with a HG young talent to get deals done no?
Gallagher would a great alternative to tielemans

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

A little surprised as to why Chelsea aren’t trying for Lewandowski? That’s the type of signings that used to appeal to them.

The only thing is, convincing Lewa to join the PL as he probably has his heart set on Dustedlona.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, I went to see the Golden State Warriors cause I met a guy who knew about footie and he said at that time, 2018, they were like the prime Messi Barca so if I had the chance to see them I should go, so I did. But the overall experience was ****e. No atmosphere at all, ****ing county league footie has more atmo than that.

No atmosphere at all.

I've been to a handful of both baseball and NFL games when I've been over in the states and let me tell you, baseball is so f*cking boring. They literally have something called a 7th inning stretch where all the lazy fat bastards who haven't moved from their seat for 6 hours and are covered in Cheeto dust stand up and stretch off. :lol:

NFL on the other hand, I have had some unreal experiences watching games there, electric atmosphere and tons of Bud light. But depends when you go really I went to watch Atlanta Falcons a few years back in their home stadium that flashy Mercedes Benz one and while it looked good it barely sold out since Falcons season was pretty much done so no one actually cared that much.

Did a collage basket ball game which was pretty cool, bunch of hot American students and a mascot hawk which didn't stop waving it's arms once was the highlight..

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
A little surprised as to why Chelsea aren’t trying for Lewandowski? That’s the type of signings that used to appeal to them.

The only thing is, convincing Lewa to join the PL as he probably has his heart set on Dustedlona.

Exactly, any of the top teams buying Lewa (if you can convince him, that is) and you are basically in for the title, almost regardless of what the other top dogs do.

Lewa is better than any striker currently in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom