• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 525,730
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Diplomatic answer but do you think Sterling makes up the numbers even if Lukaku+Pulisic/Ziyech leaves.
They wont Play Sterling as a striker so that will need a pure CF more than Raphinha i feel

They will continue to use Havertz in that "false 9" role it seems.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

God I hope this is true

Imagine trying to explain to Harry Maguire the concept of going to Spain but having to live there instead of coming back after a week on the sun lounger

DeadWhichGalapagoshawk-max-1mb.gif

Pepesuave

Wonder what this means for Wolves selling Neves. Palhinha was the earmarked replacement...I guess they gotta expand their scouting beyond Portugal :)
It has been awfully quiet on the Neves front. Hopefully reality has set in for Wolves and their Coach that they are not getting anything close to the quoted price of 60M+

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
City itk believes man city will go to buy Neymar after G.Jesus and Sterling sales are completed.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Doucoure player we been linked with earlier this summer likely heading to Crystal palace for 20M€. Still not done but it's close

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom