• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 526,415
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Likely from de Jong. They already agreed deal with player only remaining the fee selling de Jong would help fund it and Lewandowski
But they cant even register Christensen or any of the other free players. Suggests they cant just spend what they earn

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Bernardo one is odd to me. Doesn't really get KDB headlines but he was fantastic last season.

Yeah I thought he was better than KDB last year if anything mate.

Had a poor 2020/21 but was a huge reason they’ve won so many league titles recently.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
How are they so open to selling Bernardo, Sterling and Jesus?

Mahrez has to be at the end of his peak and they need Haaland to hit the ground running immediately.

Yeah the Bernardo one would be crazy as well. That's potentially 3 really good pieces leaving in one summer. Loads of pressure on Haaland.

The Sterling one really baffles me though as he's still only 28 and gets them double figures every year.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah the Bernardo one would be crazy as well. That's potentially 3 really good pieces leaving in one summer. Loads of pressure on Haaland.

The Sterling one really baffles me though as he's still only 28 and gets them double figures every year.

I like Phillips as well but not as much as Rice or Frenkie so big pressure on him next year as well.

If Nunez doesn’t flop next year I think Liverpool look like favourites. Yes they’ve lost Mane but Diaz and Jota are very good replacements.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I like Phillips as well but not as much as Rice or Frenkie so big pressure on him next year as well.

If Nunez doesn’t flop next year I think Liverpool look like favourites. Yes they’ve lost Mane but Diaz and Jota are very good replacements.

I think on paper Liverpool actually have the stronger squad now which is a weird thing to say when talking about City.

There was a lot of games towards the end of the season where comparing the two benches Liverpool where a lot stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom