• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 526,309
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Richarlison Bissouma and 33 years old Perisic is Sp**s standards they aren't getting better than those plsyers no matter Conte or CL. Still all these 3 are good improvement

Richarlison is a good signing and a front 4 of Kane, Son, Kulusevski and Richarlison is very good.

A past it Persic and a very overrated Bissouma (the next Wanyama) are uninspiring signings that don't worry me in the slightest.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I still don't get this transfer there no way they going from Bastoni to Langlet
It would certainly make sense that they don't have all the money in the world with their huge debts. So a risky loan deal for a Barcelona player might be on the cards.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
If you're Richarlison surely you go to Chelsea if thats true they bid?

Also, where does he fit in at Tottenham, hes not displacing Son or Kane, Kuluveski seems a starter and you've also got Perisic, does he play off Kane in a 442? Doesnt Conte love 352..?

For 40-60mil I cant see that being a backup signing, I know there will be more rotation next season but that a marquee signing figure.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Also, where does he fit in at Tottenham, hes not displacing Son or Kane, Kuluveski seems a starter and you've also got Perisic, does he play off Kane in a 442? Doesnt Conte love 352..?

For 40-60mil I cant see that being a backup signing, I know there will be more rotation next season but that a marquee signing figure.

Kulusevski looked incredible I have to admit.

Agree that’s a hard break 3 to get into.

GDeep™

League is very weak
£60m for Richarlison is what I’d call getting fleeced.
BBC saying it’s closer to 50M.

Either way, 50-60M for him is a good deal. Brazilian international, young, grafter, end product.

As I said before, i don’t think you need him when have Martinelli though, both very similar to me, so I’m not fussed.

Sp**s are making good moves though, with their manager also, I don’t see us surpassing them next season. Their business looks better than ours so far.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Feels like this forum is full of LeGrove types now. Just constantly supporting anything Arsenal do whilst also pretending Sp**s are making terrible decisions when they’re clearly not.

They’ve got an elite setup and it’s ****ing worrying that they’ve gone 6 years finishing above us.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Feels like this forum is full of LeGrove types now. Just constantly supporting anything Arsenal do whilst also pretending Sp**s are making terrible decisions when they’re clearly not.

They’ve got an elite setup and it’s ****ing worrying that they’ve gone 6 years finishing above us.
What a trophy that is!

I'm acting like these twitter c**ts

GDeep™

League is very weak

With Champions League you’re basically playing 2 big games a week, that’s before FA Cup, and World Cup issues.

Can’t bank on Son and Kane, who already are showing signs of niggles and decline. Kane has lost his pace for example.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

With Champions League you’re basically playing 2 big games a week, that’s before FA Cup, and World Cup issues.

Can’t bank on Son and Kane, who already are showing signs of niggles and decline. Kane has lost his pace for example.

Sonaldo looks better than ever. In his peak now.

One of the GOAT PL players.

drippin

Has someone pretended they are making terrible decisions overall?

You're pretending Lenglet on loan is a super deal when they are upgrading Davies in their starting eleven as the LCB?

I thought they will buy Pau Torres on the LCB. That would have been proper business in that area.

GDeep™

League is very weak

Yeah I don’t get it, it’s weird. People going out of their way to call Bissouma a rapist too, despite him being cleared and his uncle being held for grabbing a girls bum or something.

Sp**s looks in great shape, we needed to get CL to not only push ourselves ahead but stop them from kicking on, called it a few weeks ago.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Wouldn't write off Conte getting something out of Lenglet. Kulusevski/Bentancur didn't look the most inspiring of signings in January but he got what he needed out of them.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Has someone pretended they are making terrible decisions overall?

You're pretending Lenglet on loan is a super deal when they are upgrading Davies in their starting eleven as the LCB?

I thought they will buy Pau Torres on the LCB. That would have been proper business in that area.
Lenglet is good cover for the LCB spot, the type of player Conte will improve massively. Bissouma starts for every team in the league bar maybe City. Perisic is a brilliant squad option, Richarlison is the perfect cover for Kane/Son and Spence is one of the best RB talents in England who absolutely bullied Martinelli last season.

Their business isn’t finished either.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sp**s are improving the team and yeah as long Son and Kane staying they always have chance of finishing top 4 and above us nobody can deny that they have best attack maybe only Liverpool have better and clinical forwards.

They have chance winning major trophy? No they are Sp**s and there better teams. They have chance in cups in Conte take it seriously tho.

drippin

Lenglet is good cover for the LCB spot, the type of player Conte will improve massively. Bissouma starts for every team in the league bar maybe City. Perisic is a brilliant squad option, Richarlison is the perfect cover for Kane/Son and Spence is one of the best RB talents in England who absolutely bullied Martinelli last season.

Their business isn’t finished either.
Yeah, but you didn't answer where you see all the Le Grove types who **** on their overall business.

Davies can do a job in 3 ATB LCB, but isn't a starter there for top teams. They need a Pau Torres or someone, but are loaning Lenglet by the looks of it. Good option for cheap but temporary and risky.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yeah I don’t get it, it’s weird. People going out of their way to call Bissouma a rapist too, despite him being cleared and his uncle being held for grabbing a girls *** or something.

Sp**s looks in great shape, we needed to get CL to not only push ourselves ahead but stop them from kicking on, called it a few weeks ago.
You’ve got Arsenal fans laughing at Forster on a free when we’ve brought in some 30yr old Yank for £7m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom