• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 521,941
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, but you didn't answer where you see all the Le Grove types who **** on their overall business.

Davies can do a job in 3 ATB LCB, but isn't a starter there for top teams. They need a Pau Torres or someone, but are loaning Lenglet by the looks of it. Good option for cheap but temporary and risky.
Just read the forum when they sign somebody.

Suddenly those players are average and don’t move the needle.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

£60m for a chicken-dancing-low-goal return diving **** is getting fleeced with your pants down :lol:
Still I love if Tottenham grabs Richarlison for big money ahead of Chelsea if Chelsea get duped by Raphinha for Barcelona. Both have two years in contract so are okay deals in that sense in the market.

BIoodBrother

Dream scenario wouldve been, they hijack Richarlison bc of Barcas hijack on Raphinha, and Barca cant come up with the money for Raphinha after all...

Now tho, Chelsea will probably fancy our next target too :(

drippin

Just read the forum when they sign somebody.

Suddenly those players are average and don’t move the needle.
Okay, overall forum does it. Well it's natural for Arsenal fans, and shouldn't be done over the top. Credit where is due, they're planning well having all those debts.

I was just wondering because didn't see anyone doing it in this topic recently, so thought if you're seeing things.

Goonger

Feels like this forum is full of LeGrove types now. Just constantly supporting anything Arsenal do whilst also pretending Sp**s are making terrible decisions when they’re clearly not.

They’ve got an elite setup and it’s ****ing worrying that they’ve gone 6 years finishing above us.

At the same time you have guys like yourself bigging up everything they are doing.

It's an Arsenal forum mate, it's our duty to have a go and question everything about Sp**s. If you are looking for universal praise for them you'd be in the wrong place.

However, they are doing some ok business and making some decent signings, but so will Chelsea, City, Man Utd, ourselves etc. Let's just see how it all plays out. Worst comes to the worst, we flop, they do great and half the forum gets its wish anyway of the manager getting sacked.

drippin

This is why you set smokescreens. Arsenal are competing for Raphinha BOOM Olise or Neto to Arsenal out of nowhere.

One can dream.
Really drop the Neto even from your dreams. 5 years in contract and we pissed off Wolves with Marquinhos. Will cost like 120 million, we don't have that kind of money for a winger, but 50 million or so.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

At the same time you have guys like yourself bigging up everything they are doing.

It's an Arsenal forum mate, it's our duty to have a go and question everything about Sp**s. If you are looking for universal praise for them you'd be in the wrong place.

However, they are doing some ok business and making some decent signings, but so will Chelsea, City, Man Utd, ourselves etc. Let's just see how it all plays out. Worst comes to the worst, we flip, they do great and half the forum gets its wish anyway of the manager getting sacked.
Because everything they’re doing makes perfect sense.

Conte is plugging holes and building an excellent squad there that’s going to compete at the top, his record at clubs when backed is phenomenal and he’s getting all his targets.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Still I love if Tottenham grabs Richarlison for big money ahead of Chelsea if Chelsea get duped by Raphinha for Barcelona. Both have two years in contract so are okay deals in that sense in the market.
You wanted Richarlison at Arsenal? I remember you saying you liked he was strong in the air.

We would’ve had to pay a high fee for him and you would’ve been happy i guess.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Feels like this forum is full of LeGrove types now. Just constantly supporting anything Arsenal do whilst also pretending Sp**s are making terrible decisions when they’re clearly not.

They’ve got an elite setup and it’s ****ing worrying that they’ve gone 6 years finishing above us.

Really? Seems like the exact opposite to me.

I remember when we tried to get a 29 year old Perisic on loan in January, literally everyone on here said we were a laughing stock and Emery was a clown.
Conte buys a 33 year old Perisic and it’s a masterstroke.
I’m pretty certain that if Sp**s had got Jesus for £45m and we bought Richarlison for £60m people would be moaning like mad.
’Oh look Conte buys a serial winner and proven big game player while Arteta goes back to Everton and pays more for some ugly, miserable, diving c*nt who nearly got relegated !

And I say this as someone who doesn’t particularly like our manager, owner, technical director or players.

drippin

You wanted Richarlison at Arsenal? I remember you saying you liked he was strong in the air.

We would’ve had to pay a high fee for him and you would’ve been happy i guess.
Again you remember wrong. I wanted Raphinha over Richarlison and voted for it too.

I said Richarlison would make sense because I want more striker cover. And that he can be a target for long balls when we have Jesus and Saka.

But Richarlison doesn't make so much sense for us as he is LW like Martinelli and ESR.

We want someone who can play RW well, but also good at LW. That's not Richarlison.

I also said I don't like his personality, can make ugly tackles and lose concentration. And is not so good at build up as Raphinha.

Of course I would take Richarlison at Arsenal, but he is too much like Martinelli and the same side. Makes no sense for us or the player.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Again you remember wrong. I wanted Raphinha over Richarlison and voted for it too.

I said Richarlison would make sense because I want more striker cover. And that he can be a target for long balls when we have Jesus and Saka.

But Richarlison doesn't make so much sense for us as he is LW like Martinelli and ESR.

We want someone who can play RW well, but also good at LW. That's not Richarlison.

I also said I don't like his personality, can make ugly tackles and lose concentration. And is not so good at build up as Raphinha.

Of course I would take Richarlison at Arsenal, but he is too much like Martinelli and the same side.
Too much like Martinelli for me too, so we agree.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Really? Seems like the exact opposite to me.

I remember when we tried to get a 29 year old Perisic on loan in January, literally everyone on here said we were a laughing stock and Emery was a clown.
Conte buys a 33 year old Perisic and it’s a masterstroke.
I’m pretty certain that if Sp**s had got Jesus for £45m and we bought Richarlison for £60m people would be moaning like mad.
’Oh look Conte buys a serial winner and proven big game player while Arteta goes back to Everton and gets some ugly, miserable, diving c*nt who nearly got relegated, for more money!’

And I say this as someone who doesn’t particularly like our manager, owner, technical director or players.
Perisic would be terrible for us and I’ve never rated him. Conte knows he’ll fit his system and provide good cover though.

drippin

Too much like Martinelli for me too, so we agree.
Martinelli much more likable and not an asshole on the pitch eventhough aggressive. Much younger too. Just not as tall or big.

We need Saka rotation who can also upgrade LW quality/consistency. Overall upgrade on the attack, but needs to be good RW too.

drippin

Another option would be a striker, because Jesus can be RW cover.. I just doubt the money is there, with UCL maybe it was....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom