• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 525,747
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
most the big arsenal fan account in twitter are brain dead and just zero football knowledge. not only arsenal most of clubs most of the time i don't know what the hell they talking about

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Sometimes i wonder if he tweets some of the **** he does just to rile up rival fans but I think he’s genuinely that blinkered. A complete clown of a bloke with a ****ing **** haircut to boot.
Nah he genuinely believes it. I’ve been watching his podcasts since the end of the season because of how clueless he is. He says some of the dumbest stuff out there.

Just really weird stuff in a cocky way, apparently Jesus is worth 15 goals and 8 assists next season. If Nketiah was starting from Jan we’d have finished on 79pts at least.

The other clowns he has on are just as bad, one said on the last pod that Saka should get £300-350k a week.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Nah he genuinely believes it. I’ve been watching his podcasts since the end of the season because of how clueless he is. He says some of the dumbest stuff out there.

Just really weird stuff in a cocky way, apparently Jesus is worth 15 goals and 8 assists next season. If Nketiah was starting from Jan we’d have finished on 79pts at least.

The other clowns he has on are just as bad, one said on the last pod that Saka should get £300-350k a week.

The **** didn’t even want us to sign Jesus when we was first linked. Didn’t think he was the right kind of striker. What a bellend.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The **** didn’t even want us to sign Jesus when we was first linked. Didn’t think he was the right kind of striker. What a bellend.
Yeah he was adamant we wanted a big 9 and Jesus was a smokescreen - not much of an upgrade on Eddie. Guy was laughing at his goal record saying Eddie would do the same for City.

Now obviously he’s an elite striker who’s far better than anybody else on the market.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Yeah he was adamant we wanted a big 9 and Jesus was a smokescreen - not much of an upgrade on Eddie. Guy was laughing at his goal record saying Eddie would do the same for City.

Now obviously he’s an elite striker who’s far better than anybody else on the market.
Oh man didn't know all this drama. What a bellend, how can he have any respect with that kind of flipflopping?

Should've listened to me, after UCL was gone for us, it's Jesus and Nketiah this year and Osimhen next when he has 2 years in contract.

Have to say that after the UCL was gone I thought Jesus wouldn't join. It's an unbelievable transfer no matter if he isn't the most prolific striker.

TheDrunkenMaster

I don't like him much, but the thing he has right there, is that Jesus deal is much better than the Richarlison deal.

I can't see how this can be contested. And Sp**s surely wanted Jesus.
How come? Richarlison is always a nuisance against us, he smashed our defense to pieces last season, while Jesus has always been the least fearful of all City attackers. If things aren’t going well in a game, Jesus seems to do nothing. I get the feeling Richarlison will go up a level with better players around him

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

How come? Richarlison is always a nuisance against us, he smashed our defense to pieces last season, while Jesus has always been the least fearful of all City attackers. If things aren’t going well in a game, Jesus seems to do nothing. I get the feeling Richarlison will go up a level with better players around him
Jesus is technically way better, always been rated higher and simply better player

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Jesus is cheaper and more proven. Both play for Brazil. It's very simple.

Also other is a jackass who tries to end people's careers with tackles and doesn't even succeed in that.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Haven’t really kept up with the news as I’ve been busy, are Barcelona really using the Frenkie funds on Raphinha?!

Where’s this money suddenly appearing from?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Barca have sold some of their TV rights to a company or something like that.

:lol:

Anyways…they’re such a poorly run club, I can’t help but think that TV rights deal will be a terrible deal in the long term. They’re tied into the 10% share for 25 years and will be losing out on close to 300m over the duration of that period.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Way to go for announcing a new player.

Instead of us using all the video editing to make an announcement of Jesus thus sucking out allthe excitement, these guys just used MS Word and didn't even bother to change the default font from Times New Roman.

What’s your favourite font boss?

I’m a big time Calibri boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom