• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 521,978
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
@UnitedBeard THE project. Pogba and Ronaldo want out, but it's only because they know they're nice guys, too old and past it. ;)
:lol: try to think about this first. You really think Ronaldo wants a ''rebuilding project''? The guy wants to win the league or CL next season. I'm not in delusional that I think my club will win the league next season. :lol:

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
At this point anything remotely coherent that United does helps them, even if it's buying from the same league.

They are in the kind of disarray a lot of posters here imagine Arteta received. No signs that the carousel won't keep going.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
@Hunta

Well, if it's not for Ronaldo, there is only one guy.

0_Screenshot-2021-07-21-at-113508.png

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

:lol: try to think about this first. You really think Ronaldo wants a ''rebuilding project''? The guy wants to win the league or CL next season. I'm not in delusional that I think my club will win the league next season. :lol:
Ronaldo will do his thing for some years possibly. Which is score goals.

But yeah, let's hope he bails you out and let's go of some of his wages.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I know it Ronaldo big ego will make him quit utd because lack CL football he'll push of it. Utd should swap him with Osimhen

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Sort of puts Utd in a bind. They don’t seem to have the budget to be signing a striker this window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom