• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 525,643
Status
Not open for further replies.

blrgooner

Established Member
He does guarantee goals. At the expense of other players.

Year before Ronaldo joined juve:
Dybala - 22
Higuain - 16
Khedira - 9

Year Ronaldo joined juve:
Next top scorer - mandzukic - 9
Keane - 6
Dybala - 5

The guy is a machine & gets goals, but kills other players outputs.

Look at benzema’s numbers since he left.
Agree with this. From what I have seen( don`t have the stats in hand at the moment), the overall number of goals scored by a team in a season hasn`t changed a whole lot with or without Ronaldo in the last few years.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
even Richarlison could have been a good viable target if Ronaldo asked for the move last week

guess Belotti & Dybala are deals to be done quick or if Everton still need money DCL? If Chelsea are in for Ronaldo maybe Werner?

none of these are United strikers though... he ****ed them here :lol:
They'll go big for Osimhen if he leaves. Most annoying thing about United is that they're still a commercial machine despite years of clown behaviour. Seem to have unlimited money basically.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
We had serious talent tho, Adebayor, Van Persie, Fabregas and Hleb. I agree their whole squad building strategy which led them to the point where they're relying on Ronaldo is bad, but at the same time they don't have much else going for them in attack and creativity.

That’s the thing though, Adebayor and Hleb were heavily criticised and not rated before that season, Rvp constantly injured. I don’t think anyone would have predicted Ade going from a 10 goal striker to a 30 goal striker or the steps Hleb and Cesc took with more of a main role.

Ideal scenario for me is they keep a disgruntled Ronaldo, it’s just a bad match both for the player and team at this stage.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Westham will get 80m from Rice. 2 years younger than Phillips not injury prone and better player overall westham in good position unless they lose him for free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom