• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 521,775
Status
Not open for further replies.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe

We used to be linked with him a lot. Anyway it's crazy man. This guy usually plays in cl but is now ready to play in the relegation battle. PL $$$ is crazy.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

Manchester United boss Erik ten Hag makes Tyrell Malacia his first Old Trafford signing​

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

Family reasons is such lie.

To be fair 'family reasons' could be anything, think you got to give him a little benefit of the doubt considering him and his family are probably still grieving.

Hes also been occupied with football since it happened, him and his family have now had a little pause, it could even be something like his family not wanting to return to Manchester or whatever or just wanting a new start?

Obviously speculating as its probably just that Utd are s*** though..

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
so better rule out Diaby signing really not worth 60M that club with oil sources like Newcastle don't want to pay it.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
so better rule out Diaby signing really not worth 60M that club with oil sources like Newcastle don't want to pay it.
17 goals and 14 assists last season. 10/15 the season before.

If he were considered a striker I suspect he would have plenty of suitors at 60m

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
17 goals and 14 assists last season. 10/15 the season before.

If he were considered a striker I suspect he would have plenty of suitors at 60m
i think he very good player the problem clubs afraid to pay big amount of players from Bundesliga after last few players came from there.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
yeah i don't know how Ajax paid 30M for this guy. meanwhile we can't get 15M for one of best midfielders in serie a last season ffs

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

yeah i don't know how Ajax paid 30M for this guy. meanwhile we can't get 15M for one of best midfielders in serie a last season ffs

Giving away your star player for free will make other clubs figure that the situation for your non-star players will not be any different & suddenly you realize you have no leverage in transfer negotiations :lol:

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

How the actual f**k did they get 30m? That’s what they paid and he’s been trash. Jammy pricks.

I'm not sure its jammy anymore, multiple clubs are getting decent fees for absolute trash whilst we tend to get low balled and accept.

Willock, Ox, Iwobi, Walcott and Vermaelen I swear are the only sales that have got fee's which are acceptable, 4 of them have English tax and the other was dealing with Barcelona during there money spunking phase.

I've just gone back 20yrs on the above link and seriously that is the only 5 sales that I think the club done well on.

Have thought this for years, the club is regularly underselling and doing something wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom