• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 525,478
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The reason I favor this lad is because he has a similar profile to Vlahovic. Tall, physical, great finisher, has potential for link-up play and seems to play with an edge.
Meh he is technically poor player. Basically a British bulldozer with exotic name. But he does suit Artetas anti football cross merchants style. Of all the strikers we been linked with he is clearly the poorest with the ball at his feet

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I am not impressed by Nunez goals and assists. I know Taremi from Porto very well (for 6-7 years), and he has far better records compared to Nunez. Yet, I don't think Taremi is good enough for Arsenal. Nothing is interesting about Nunez ...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sule bayern Munich center back is moving to Dortmund on free. He was linked with few PL clubs Chelsea and Newcastle

Last edited:

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I am not impressed by Nunez goals and assists. I know Taremi from Porto very well (for 6-7 years), and he has far better records compared to Nunez. Yet, I don't think Taremi is good enough for Arsenal. Nothing is interesting about Nunez ...
His age….that’s what is exciting about him. The player himself is ok. Very limited technically. But we want a squad of 22 year olds

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
So sule signs for Dortmund and redditors wonder why he would downgrade. Everyone misses that Dortmund will always be a big pull for players that want to play in the fiercest arena in the world. Their stadium and atmosphere is what those fart sniffers in Liverpool think Anfield is

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No worries bayern Munich will replace him with some key player from thier rival. That's how it works there.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
still with everything said seems an odd move to make at 26 🤷‍♂️

maybe the worst career move since Partey to Arsenal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom