• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 521,698
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
This guy will go down as some sort of folklore legend.

Reminds me a bit of SMS in the fact that he is forever linked with the Premier League, but has just stayed at his average club his whole career.

Thats Serie A for you, plenty of players who are apparently top quality but stay within the league and bounce around the Italian clubs.

I've said this many times before but there are Serie A players with huge reputations that I've watched multiple times and been disappointed or unimpressed each time.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka

Makes me wonder if we decided to sell Nketiah how much we would have been able to get

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Boehly is finding out the hard way that Football, unlike American sports, is as unpredictable off the pitch as it is on it :lol:
Its also different when you own baseball team with huge payroll and amazing city like Los Angeles lol every player will love to live there. Football is whole different business Chelsea badly need DOF

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Chelsea is such an ugly club.

Genuinely forget they exist half the time, somehow American owners have made them more hollow than they were before.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Chelsea now hijacking de Jong deal. Let's see who gonna deal with them if they continue doing that.

GDeep™

League is very weak
What’s wrong with this pussio? He had a good loan at West Ham and then didn’t join them or any other PL side, even though he could have reignited his career.

Weird movements.
He wanted to see his deal out and become a free agent. That’s what most players will do now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom