• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 525,730
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sesko just sounds like such a baller name. Some names just sound like baller names, then you hear a name like Oxlade-Chamberlain and you know they're gonna struggle to control a football based on the stupid middle-class double barrel name alone.

Sesko? Tesco??? You pick that name to make this point?

I give up. I cant help you. You're hopless.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

TornadoTed

Established Member
I don't know if these are accurate but if they are then wow, absolute insanity and mismanagement on an epic scale.

I would dismiss it as nonsense but this is the club that paid Messi £1m per week.

Honestly makes our wages paid to the likes of Cedric, Mari, Runnarson look like a pittance!

Also anyone seriously suggesting FDJ please give your head a shake.

FB_IMG_1660159228343.jpg

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I don't know if these are accurate but if they are then wow, absolute insanity and mismanagement on an epic scale.

I would dismiss it as nonsense but this is the club that paid Messi £1m per week.

Honestly makes our wages paid to the likes of Cedric, Mari, Runnarson look like a pittance!

Also anyone seriously suggesting FDJ please give your head a shake.
It's funny because Barcelona is one of the most attractive and top clubs of the world. Players should want to join without silly wages. Still they have made deals which put United's wage structure to shame who have been shambles.

But yeah, we won't ruin our wage structure and budget for him even if we could.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Guendouzi, a much bigger talent than Sarr Btw, being a pr!ck is not that relevant to the fact we could only manage to draw a paltry fee off of Marseille.

And yes Atalanta and Marseille wanted “OPTIONS” to buy. Those are usually negotiation tactics to sweeten the deal and insurance method to see if the player is going to be worth parting with the money further down the line. I was talking about straight permanent deals. Heck we’ve even had clubs go back on agreements for our players even after successful loans.
A year ago Sarr was MUCH more highly rated in France. He'd been first choice in Ligue 1 from the age of 17. He also has longer on his deal than Guendouzi did, and the option fee is only 5m Euros more.

And my point about options is that there are teams with more spending power than Monaco who are interested in the player. Given we are also talking about Guendouzi, you are trying to simultaneously play both sides of the same idea.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Its a risky one isnt it, Barcelona are definitely pushing it but we've seen time and time again how La Liga/UEFA bend when it comes to Barca and other big clubs, so wouldnt be surprised if its done again and they somewhow register the lot.

If reports are true Barca are still attempting to sign Silva after being given this threat so it kind of shows what they think of La Liga's balls.
Which is exactly the kind of thing that will force the league to act. Given that La Liga is simultaneously totally reliant on Barca & Madrid AND knows without its rules the league would be bust, its an interesting dynamic to watch from a safe distance

lomekian

Essays are my thing
It's funny because Barcelona is one of the most attractive and top clubs of the world. Players should want to join without silly wages. Still they have made deals which put United's wage structure to shame who have been shambles.

But yeah, we won't ruin our wage structure and budget for him even if we could.
astonishing isn't it - I wonder how long they can dine out on the days of Messi, Xavi, Iniesta and co, before their reputation starts to suffer in the light of their current actions. Also mad so many top players are desperate to go there this summer, despite the fact they are bullying multiple players into huge wage cuts, and leaking all kinds of info to try to get their fans to force players out.

Really hoping it blows up in their face.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Cucurella, Sterling, Koulibaly, De Jong, Fofana , Chukwumamababayaba and Aubameyang? That is the best window in the history of windows. I challenge anyone to find a better window.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Cucurella, Sterling, Koulibaly, De Jong, Fofana , Chukwumamababayaba and Aubameyang? That is the best window in the history of windows. I challenge anyone to find a better window.
If everything goes right for them, Barcelona's window is better.

You have to also look at the transfer fees and ages of players etc.

How is Chelsea making this work with FFP btw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom