• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 526,586
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Season 6 Nbc GIF by The Office

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Chelsea with very impressive moves on the market, AM informed me they would go back to irrelevancy after Roman sold tho

It’s all a bit scattergun though isn’t it? No obvious squad planning just Todd Lasso going balls deep for whatever.

Listen I love Auba but the last two seasons have shown us the guy is finished. Not worried about chelsea signing him at 33 years old ffs.

Sterling/Cucurella are the best business they’ve done this summer

G0D

Almighty
Seeing Fofana being touted at 95M makes me very glad that we've got Saliba in the team now. Fofana has been great for Leicester but wasn't he behind Saliba for St Etienne and isn't he behind Saliba for France?

Mudi

If it actually happens Edu should be sacked on the spot
Why?

With us Auba was not performing plus we would rather give him free to Barca than getting 10m£ from Chelsea.

I hope Chelsea gets Auba because in the PL, Auba will get his old Arsenal form back. And Chelsea will pay Juve to take him off their hands.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Still hoping Auba's agent was only there, to mainly discuss a new contact/wage decrease, to help keep him at Barca...think at his age, he would be open to that...he always wanted to play for one of the big Spanish 2 so might be happy to stay even as backup.

But if he does go to Chelsea, it is what it is...hate Chelsea and will hope it doesn't work out, but still always respect what he did for Arsenal...which is the same way I feel about the majority of ex Arsenal players who sign for domestic rivals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom