• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 525,268
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
How the **** do you go from being back-to-back PFA Young Player of the Year to playing for Beşiktaş on loan in five years without any career altering injury?
Guess he just stopped to be interested in football and that shame because he is in his mid 20's

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What the hell happened to pulisic?
Looked like a Superstar in the making, totally destroyed us in the FA Cup Final before pulling his hammy

He’s basically a worse Pepe when you look at his records.

Occasional goal or assist then f*ck all else and he’s almost always injured.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
What the hell happened to pulisic?
Looked like a Superstar in the making, totally destroyed us in the FA Cup Final before pulling his hammy
Injuries plus I thinks he’s played on the RW at times which doesn’t suit him. Could be quality with a run of games in his favoured position, although I don’t know if that’s going to happen at Newcastle with ASM

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Absolutely no chance he joins Man Utd. Complete fantasy.

I actually think there might be legs in this one.

I wonder if Madrid are happy to let him go and use Tchoumeni/Camavinga instead, they currently have a midfield of Kroos, Modric, Valverde, Casemiro, Tchoumeni, Camavinga, Ceballos (lol) they can afford to let one go, Casemiro is 30 and probably the obvious one to offload and get a decent price for.

Casemiro would also get a massive payday to end his career doing the bare minimum at Utd.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Might be tempting offer for madrid. They could fleece utd by asking 20m more still don't think he'll move or Real madrid letting him go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom