• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 525,562
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

:eyess:Ten Hag wants to re-create and continue the journey of that 18/19 Ajax team.
It's good to start it from Conference League, to get an easy start to mould the team together! ;)

But seriously, if he can attract those players in your club's position, that in itself was worth getting him.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
It's good to start it from Conference League, to get an easy start to mould the team together! ;)

But seriously, if he can attract those players in your club's position, that in itself was worth getting him.
There is a reason why I have the baldy's picture on my profile. :lol:
He can attract anyone, who doesn't want to play for sexy manager like him. :lol::lol:

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
FDJ according to the tweet you posted! :lol:
To be fair I never expect FDJ to leave Barca since it's the club he supported when he was a kid. But if the club forces him to leave like Messi due to financial problem, I wouldn't be surprised if he would rather re-unite with our sexy manager than playing for other managers outside Barca.

drippin

To be fair I never expect FDJ to leave Barca since it's the club he supported when he was a kid. But if the club forces him to leave like Messi due to financial problem, I wouldn't be surprised if he would rather re-unite with our sexy manager than playing for other managers outside Barca.
Your badly got nothing on our Enrique Iglesias lookalike. ;):lol:

arteta.PNG

Goonger

He did also speak at Ajax of going the Overmars route of career progression, Ajax - Arsenal - Barcelona. He just skipped us out lol. I agree Ten Hag could likely entice him, & think you would be the one's likely daft enough to spend £80M or so on him.

drippin

Oh look at that, a pretty boy who is Justin Bieber wannabe. The Spanish Justin Bieber.
While you brag here over a sexy shiny knob head. :lol:

NINTCHDBPICT000483644645.jpg

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Only on AM do we find 2 guys arguing about who's manager is more sexy.

Back to the topic, Tupac has got to be the most attractive bald man of all time surely? For any of you egg-heads out there, take notes of how important eyebrows and facial hair is for a bald guy.

9adf1deb4d44ce032ab37bcea4670a81.jpg

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I would be gutted if Frenkie moves to Man United to be fair. Great player, could be huge at the base of our midfield. Also likes Arsenal. He doesn't make the most sense for us, given that we should focus on LCM, but I would be tempted to still go for him and get a depth option at LCM (Sabitzer for €15m for instance).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom