• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 525,662
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I would be gutted if Frenkie moves to Man United to be fair. Great player, could be huge at the base of our midfield. Also likes Arsenal. He doesn't make the most sense for us, given that we should focus on LCM, but I would be tempted to still go for him and get a depth option at LCM (Sabitzer for €15m for instance).
I think it's premature about him going to utd there talks he want CL football and he happy at barca it's all depend on de Jong and eth convince him

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Why they put release clause? 150m in few season will be broken by some teams.
It’s more than 150m but not specifically mentioned how much more. But it’s kinda a stupid deal indeed, it’s like they don’t consider him as long term project/signing. Or Haaland just make city like his b!tch because he thinks man city are stepping stone club :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
There really no talks about Liverpool extending mane contract and its surprising. Likely him and Salah leaving this summer?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Could be, haven’t heard anything about Salah recently either.
Never like listening to reports, but if they are true he's asking for too much man 😕

Unless he's seeking parity with the best paid players in the league? Then I guess it makes sense and he should feel entitled to it.

Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Heard Salah asked to be on the same mega wage that captain Hendo is on, Jurgen rightly told Mo to **** off.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Never like listening to reports, but if they are true he's asking for too much man 😕

Unless he's seeking parity with the best paid players in the league? Then I guess it makes sense and he should feel entitled to it.
I only thing the reasons they refusing paying both big is because they 30 years old i find it difficult how to replace what they did since they joined Liverpool. Salah asking for 300k i believe it's less than de bruyne.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I only thing the reasons they refusing paying both big is because they 30 years old i find it difficult how to replace what they did since they joined Liverpool. Salah asking for 300k i believe it's less than de bruyne.
Yeah it's a tough one.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Can see Klopp get the same kind of quality from Jota and Diaz.

WhatAFC

It’s more than 150m but not specifically mentioned how much more. But it’s kinda a stupid deal indeed, it’s like they don’t consider him as long term project/signing. Or Haaland just make city like his b!tch because he thinks man city are stepping stone club :lol:
Not stupid, only a couple of teams can afford to pay £150m in a lump sum, that’s not even taking into account his wages or the agents fees.

Basically PSG, Utd & Chelsea could do it. But city are better than all of them anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom