• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 526,481
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mbappe now close to stay at PSG all the sudden. Got to wonder what made him change his mind?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Do you honestly think he would be able to leave in the near future to any other club? or any other club would be able to afford what PSG would demand?

He ain't Cedric or Mari my friend.
He’ll run his contract down again and leave on a free in a few years.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I just don't feel psg serious rich big club they'll keep doing what they do waste thier money on stars or former once and refuse to build serious team. That's why imo Mbappe staying there waste of time

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
In a few years means a minimum of 5 years. If PSG play it right.
He’d still be an attractive signing for someone at that age if it comes to it. With the leverage he has right now, he probably negotiated a reasonable release clause if his agents are doing their job.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
To be fair he is from Paris & playing with Messi. Why not stay... try to land the CL?

You are just another player at Real & joining the potential European Champions a bit KDish. 🤷‍♂️
The problem with psg they'll never land CL they just not building team thier team full of big egos and drama all around it. Let's see what they do in summer maybe they'll get more serious

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Likely now Perez will try get Salah or Mane or Mahrez. Real madrid just can't seem getting the best talent in world anymore with all these rich clubs around.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
What a waste of talent Mbappe is. Here I thought he was one of those ambitious players when he said he made up his mind to join Real but turn up he prefers to stay in his comfortable zone playing in a farmer league. But it's good news for Barcelona fans I guess.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Yes, he is definitely staying because he love Paris and cant be away from mommy. Money and that sort of stuff doesnt matter at all for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom