• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 521,916
Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Lol, literally the player I wanted, and made the exact opening offer I said we should make. Liverpool know ball, we are fannying around so far.
Specially this and past year many players were available. Guimaraes, Paqueta, Douglas Luiz, Tielmans, Matheus Nunes, Fabián Ruiz and others. So that silly idea of getting only the perfect player is that, and let us so unprotected in a key aspect.

I know we are not city, but the moment they decided to resign Elneny it's the moment they decided he would be playing at least 20-25 matches a season. And the problem with that is Partey being so injured prone and other problems you can't know if you are playing Elneny against Fulham or City and Liverpool. And as I player I think he has the tools to be good, he showed against Barcelona. His main problem is mental, he lacks self confidence and security. He is so afraid to lose a ball he always plays it boring and safe.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Specially this and past year many players were available. Guimaraes, Paqueta, Douglas Luiz, Tielmans, Matheus Nunes, Fabián Ruiz and others. So that silly idea of getting only the perfect player is that, and let us so unprotected in a key aspect.

I know we are not city, but the moment they decided to resign Elneny it's the moment they decided he would be playing at least 20-25 matches a season. And the problem with that is Partey being so injured prone and other problems you can't know if you are playing Elneny against Fulham or City and Liverpool. And as I player I think he has the tools to be good, he showed against Barcelona. His main problem is mental, he lacks self confidence and security. He is so afraid to lose a ball he always plays it boring and safe.
I think it's pretty obvious that resigning Elneny suggests we don't have all the money available we would as fans want. And that's likely related to FFP rather than Kroenke's.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I said he didn't block his move last January, when you suggested he would somehow block his move now. And then you accused me of lying.

Look in the mirror man, you see projections all over.
I was referring to the wolves move. I don't have only short term memory. I am counting his actions from the moment he arrived to this moment. So I don't forget how he destroyed every momentum Pepe got to play finished Willian, he resigning Mari or this AMN situation. So if we don't have enough money for this crisis is somehow due to all those past awful decisions. Because even now, that Willian situation is costing us not getting a single penny back from Pepe and now we are short in the wings as well.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I was referring to the wolves move. I don't have only short term memory. I am counting his actions from the moment he arrived to this moment. So I don't forget how he destroyed every momentum Pepe got to play finished Willian, he resigning Mari or this AMN situation. So if we don't have enough money for this crisis is somehow due to all those past awful decisions. Because even now, that Willian situation is costing us not getting a single penny back from Pepe and now we are short in the wings as well.
Now you're changing the subject and not even apologising for accusing me of lying and being some kind of brainless Arteta fan, with no basis for either. For a recent example I have many times said how they should have realized we need a midfielder all summer.

I'm not interested in arguing with you anymore, it's ridiculous what you do in arguments. Against all the rules of it. I'm putting you back to ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom