• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 521,886
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Lokonga, and play with Xhaka-Tielemans-Ødegaard.
So killing Xhaka´s current form and fantastic role as an attacking player so we can fit a player that has been playing on a counter-attacking side, free of recovering responsibilities, so we can fit him in our ball-playing system.

I mean, I like Youri, he is good, but he has always played with a natural ball recover next to him (Xhaka is not that) in a team where his defensive duties are highly masked.

He is a good player, but Granit is better.

We are in a tricky situation, I don't trust Sambi either, but I think the answer is going to be Zinchenko.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
So killing Xhaka´s current form and fantastic role as an attacking player so we can fit a player that has been playing on a counter-attacking side, free of recovering responsibilities, so we can fit him in our ball-playing system.

I mean, I like Youri, he is good, but he has always played with a natural ball recover next to him (Xhaka is not that) in a team where his defensive duties are highly masked.

He is a good player, but Granit is better.

We are in a tricky situation, I don't trust Sambi either, but I think the answer is going to be Zinchenko.

Cannot see us playing with 3 left footers in midfield to.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Cannot see us playing with 3 left footers in midfield to.
I don't like that either, but I don't see our way out.

If the answer is on the market, it is going to be with a player that is not well known among us. like the guy from Palmeiras.

I don't even see Paredes coming here. He can be the answer, for sure, but we Argies have a thing for Italy. It feels like home.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Must be Mbappe's doing. He's pissed that Neymar has returned to his 2018 levels :lol:

Yeah seen a bit of PSG and Neymar has been the star player so far.

Weird one if they sell him because who’s the replacement?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Must be Mbappe's doing. He's pissed that Neymar has returned to his 2018 levels :lol:
Mbappe likely cursed Neymar out of the club with the help of a witch doctor. That's what top footballers do.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

Captain America being reduced to this
16th-june-2016-uefa-euro-2016-group-b-england-v-wales-a-bald-england-picture-id1070991938

“Wish someone would hold me against my wishes for £100,000 a week, he’s a fackin disgrace”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom