Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Any update on his *ahem* legal issues

From what I read a while back there supposedly wasnt much too go by in terms of witnesses and its very allegation based without much evidence etc.

He was allowed to leave the country, play for his club and its been some time now, I dont want to play down sexual assault and this is pure speculation but I imagine the charges will eventually be dropped as you kind of get the impression the police are not pushing too hard on it.

1970*Gooner

Established Member
Fast Eddie had a good season at the Toon given the state of the place when he got there, no doubt he will be given a big budget this summer so I think they will be a force to be reconded with next season.

Riou

English Super Cup Enjoyer 🤗
If I was Newcastle, I would raid/weaken West Ham this summer...then the summer after that, they will probably raid/weaken Arsenal.

It's how these oil money clubs operate, as they work their way up to the top...like with City, sadly.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If I was Newcastle, I would raid/weaken West Ham this summer...then the summer after that, they will probably raid/weaken Arsenal.

It's how these oil money clubs operate, as they work their way up to the top...like with City, sadly.

I think it’s harder to do that within the league now. Too much money and rich owners at most clubs.

Rasmi

Got 7 accusations last 3 years. Not my fault 🤦‍♂️
This ****ing boomer Spanish mentality
A man wearing shorts and walks barefoot in his house? That’s a serious red flag. A footballer is supposed to have on his football kit 24/7 be ready to play if called on

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts