• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 521,734
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
How much has he kicked on since we played them last year? I remember him playing in one of the games against us and I was interested to see how he was after hearing about him, he was crap and non existent.
20 goals in 25 games this season, including 3 in 6 in the CL.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It was very ambitious try from westham to be fair also a big bid. But i understand Nunez hold for better teams also Benfica in no pressure to sell. I would we really keep eye on him he much better than DLC and Isak and will cost similar or bit less.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Nunez is the stand out young striker for me now Vlahovic has gone to Juventus, he has a good all round game and looks physically able to handle the Premiership.

DCL has the physical attributes but is pretty one dimensional, Isaak has the ability but looks too slender and weak, I fear him getting bullied.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
It was very ambitious try from westham to be fair also a big bid. But i understand Nunez hold for better teams also Benfica in no pressure to sell. I would we really keep eye on him he much better than DLC and Isak and will cost similar or bit less.
I will keep an eye out for him during the tie with Ajax. Doesn't he have a dodgy knee?

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I just found out about Ramsey joining the SPL on loan.

I told you guys! As I right was with Alex Song too.

Where are the "Ramsey is World class" brigade now?

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Oh I might've mistaken him with someone else then.

I dont think you're wrong, I was under the same impression so done a search and he had knee surgery and was out for 3months, however the only news on the surgery is it was 'uneventful' and if I'm correct was just keyhole surgery where they look in your knee with a camera.

It was also an end of season operation which looks to have been precautionary, but he missed 6 games which was probably due to a delayed pre-season from the surgery and the 3months sounds worse than it may be.

I think this is where the 'injury concerns/tag' came from surrounding him, when a player has a knee injury it always seems to be career threatening to English media.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Huh, people were saying Ramsey is world class in 2022..?

Unfortunately yes, some even wanted us to sign him back.

Fact is he a two month purple patch where he was producing workd class performances and has been poor ever since.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Incredible that one half of the duo once dubbed our future midfield is playing in the SPL, the other only being slightly better off without a club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom