• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 521,734
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
BTW if Mbappe to Real Madrid happens 1 Madrid with the best front three in Europe 2 Who is PSG going to sign to replace him? I can see them going for Son Heung Min. The problem is Levy just don't sell.
Mane or Salah if they don't renew. Son is loser.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Kane and Son staying at Sp**s their whole careers, and winning nowt...

family-guy-stewie.gif

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
It’s funny that this came after Haaland was announced 🤣

Deep down he knows he’s finished and won’t be getting that big move that’s he’s been begging for. Would be so sweet if we kill their CL hopes and then Conte goes to PSG. Kane would be stuck there with his only achievement in football as the “man who broke the PL all time record” with no trophies to his name.

:drool:
I will still pay 100 million pounds or so for him, Best striker in the league, He is very consistent, gives his 2000 % and it will fit our current style like a glove.

He is still the closer England football has to a Benzema.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I think him staying better than moving to other club he just lost his big move nobody going to pay alot of money and there little sign of decline in his overall ability.
I don’t know why United are not interested in him.

Riou

Kane going to United would be funny, tbh.

Would be like that time Sp**s finished above City in 2017, and believed Walker wouldn't leave them for City as it wasn't a step up according to them :lol:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I will still pay 100 million pounds or so for him, Best striker in the league, He is very consistent, gives his 2000 % and it will fit our current style like a glove.

He is still the closer England football has to a Benzema.

😮

You’d pay 100m for a player that’s turning 29 in July and has this sort of injury history? He has two pages on here 🤣

6551FFA5-0C99-411E-9866-53840CFB40E7.jpeg

His weak ankles will be the end of his career imo. Saying that, his quality over the past few seasons is unquestionable but this season he hasn’t really looked the same player even though he scored 16 goals in the PL (4 of those were penalties) usually he’d have a much higher goal tally. His whole failed move reeks of Alexis when he couldn’t secure a move to City then started to fade away.

Riou

I would say it's a shame United couldn't find a way to get the best out of him, but I loved that they didn't to be honest.

But you feel Pogba had elite talent, shame he will be remembered for making Souness a meme.

Riou

Remember Kane feeling the same with Mou in charge....

Heard Kane would have signed another 6 year contract with them, if Sp**s gave Ryan Mason the job on a full time basis a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom