• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 521,664
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
I don’t know why United are not interested in him.
ASVQ733PTFP5XHRLZ22I3UKCI4.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Boring Pep…

Part of his ploy to break the PL's spirit & hand him the title on Matchday 1 whilst we simply carry on with the sham the league is slowly becoming.

Sp**s, naturally, beat them on the opening day & add the coveted "We beat the champions on opening day" trophy to their haul in addition to that sweet Audi Cup :lol:

Reactions: A_G

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

Boring Pep…

'Solution to there left-back issue' - **** off with that nonsense, Arsenal have a LB issue, City have Cancelo and Zinchenko, before anyone reminds me Cancelo is a RB he has been great at LB.

They have no issue, there just strengthening the ridiculous depth they already have.

I have never really been the one too moan about who clubs buy but the PL really need to put some kind of steps into stockpiling.

Winning the league has moved away from being the 'best' in City's case and more about having two powerful squads that are ready all season round.

A few injuries to every other club in the PL can derail a club but not City as they can keep pumping money into squaddies when no one else can.

This is how you make a one horse race, you vacuum up any decent player around so you got a registered 25 that others cant compete with, Bayern, PSG etc, its all the same, its difficult to compete with one club essentially having 2 squads going for the title.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

'Solution to there left-back issue' - **** off with that nonsense, Arsenal have a LB issue, City have Cancelo and Zinchenko, before anyone reminds me Cancelo is a RB he has been great at LB.

They have no issue, there just strengthening the ridiculous depth they already have.

I have never really been the one too moan about who clubs buy but the PL really need to put some kind of steps into stockpiling.

Winning the league has moved away from being the 'best' in City's case and more about having two powerful squads that are ready all season round.

A few injuries to every other club in the PL can derail a club but not City as they can keep pumping money into squaddies when no one else can.

This is how you make a one horse race, you vacuum up any decent player around so you got a registered 25 that others cant compete with, Bayern, PSG etc, its all the same, its difficult to compete with one club essentially having 2 squads going for the title.

Also a bit weird they are calling the Benjamin Mendy case a "left back issue."

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Also a bit weird they are calling the Benjamin Mendy case a "left back issue."

You could literally write off Benjamin Mendy in whichever way you want and they still have NO issue, they got two perfectly fine left backs in Cancelo and Zinchenko who arguably get into any starting eleven barring Liverpool.

Its genuinely ridiculous how they can claim an issue, an issue is not having a left back or one who is constantly injured, they again got arguably what.. 100mil+ in LB value and thats not even including Mendy.

They need to be checked by the PL, how are clubs really supposed to compete with City in the league when every position is stacked.

They've just signed Haaland but in January also signed one of the hottest prospects in the world out of Argentina, this a club who about to win the league without a striker.

How Liverpool have kept up is beyond me.

Goonger

When you go on to their forums they don't see Zinchenko as good enough in the big games. Cancelo is great at left back, so the debate they have is should they actually sign a left back or a right back cover for Walker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom