• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 521,991
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
just read yesterday that Sp**s targeting John freaking Mcginn. they still can't move on from this counter attacking style if they keep like this the day Son and Kane can't do it anymore they'll be in too much trouble.

also they in CL if they don't bottle against Norwich they should target better players.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
I take that as them moving Dubravka on. I can't see either being a bench player for a season.

Dubravka would be a good signing for any club outside the top 6. Looked a quality shot stopper anytime I've seen him.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
I like Wan Bissaka he just hasn’t been coached. But would have to trust Ten Hag on this.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
That’s what I don’t get about money, after a certain point surely it’s all the same, there’s no tangible difference between having 100 million and 150 million, either way you have a sh*tload of money.

Must be something in the human brain that just can’t stop when it has enough of something, same thing that makes people obese.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Of course obese people have stigma attached to them, but for some reason if you’re a greedy git who can’t stop going after money you don’t have the same stigma, you actually have a higher social status.

Rich people are just fat people, but the fat’s on the inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom