• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 521,688
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
new chelsea owner likely going to give tuchel up to 200M to spend this summer.

PL is getting out of hand

Man city unlimited money to spend
Liverpool can spend up to 150M without problem
Chelsea 150-200M no problem
United 150-200M no problem
Sp**s they having 150M budget
Arsenal up to 150M
the rest can get spend up to 80-100M and yeah Newcastle who are new man city.

it's a super league.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
I get he's free but 120k seems over the odds. Saw it reported they gave Kamara 175k a week?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I get he's free but 120k seems over the odds. Saw it reported they gave Kamara 175k a week?

These guys going to end up having players in unhealthy wages and thier wagebill will be unstable they paying Kamara 150K a week this is crazy.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

Whose buying Neymar?

His contract is til 2025 and he earns something like £33mil a year, PSG would have to help out with that.

Newcastle I suppose could make a statement signing but that seems pretty dumb considering he has been a mercenary for 5yrs and not exactly done much in that time, I dont know why they would want that to continue that at there club.

He's 30, always seems injured and appears to bring drama.

Personally I think a club would be insane to buy him, even on no fee and just his wages seems a risk.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

A midfield of Kamara, Bissouma and Coutinho! Fecking hell, Villa. You do know you guys are 14th in the league, right?

Yet they're showing more ambition than a club that finished a a few points shy of fourth 😑

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
See Sp**s have been linked with Spence and Kostic for their wing back signings. For £35M - £40M for the pair, that's a great way to solve your wing back issues.
Can't see Kostic working in a Conte system. I mean going forward he'd be perfect with his crossing ability, but he's a lazy ****, not sure if he'll deal with the defensive demands

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Hlozek who we were yesterday interested and linked with is getting close to move to bayern Leverkusen for 22M€

Last edited:

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Not a player transfer, but Kompany seemds to become Burneys new manager. Could be an option to send Sambi on loan to Burney this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom