• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 521,728
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Any update on his *ahem* legal issues

From what I read a while back there supposedly wasnt much too go by in terms of witnesses and its very allegation based without much evidence etc.

He was allowed to leave the country, play for his club and its been some time now, I dont want to play down sexual assault and this is pure speculation but I imagine the charges will eventually be dropped as you kind of get the impression the police are not pushing too hard on it.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
Fast Eddie had a good season at the Toon given the state of the place when he got there, no doubt he will be given a big budget this summer so I think they will be a force to be reconded with next season.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If I was Newcastle, I would raid/weaken West Ham this summer...then the summer after that, they will probably raid/weaken Arsenal.

It's how these oil money clubs operate, as they work their way up to the top...like with City, sadly.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If I was Newcastle, I would raid/weaken West Ham this summer...then the summer after that, they will probably raid/weaken Arsenal.

It's how these oil money clubs operate, as they work their way up to the top...like with City, sadly.

I think it’s harder to do that within the league now. Too much money and rich owners at most clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom