• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 521,712
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

A man wearing shorts and walks barefoot in his house? That’s a serious red flag. A footballer is supposed to have on his football kit 24/7 be ready to play if called on

How do you know they weren’t football shorts?

Also barefoot is better in terms of mediating metatarsal injuries etc

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

How do you know they weren’t football shorts?

Also barefoot is better in terms of mediating metatarsal injuries etc
An old Spanish dude turns up in a house and see group of young black dudes and got shook. The story is made up and I really doubt Atletico would pay him what villa would

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If I was Newcastle, I would raid/weaken West Ham this summer...then the summer after that, they will probably raid/weaken Arsenal.

It's how these oil money clubs operate, as they work their way up to the top...like with City, sadly.
Its not like man city era all English clubs are rich if they raid should be clubs from Spain or Italy. Also there ffp they can't throw money everywhere

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Kane and Son staying at Sp**s, and never winning a trophy.

Will make up for Stan taking over the team I support, and causing me to never seeing Arsenal win the league again.

So, let's go!

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Aston villa making quick moves they confirm Diego Carlos signing for 30m euros.

Not sure but most people not really that impressed by him.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
And Leeds also confirm signing of long term target Aaronson from Salzburg. Reported fee 33M€

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

How are these clubs making moves? The window is not open. Swear we are the only classy team left who wait until 1st July before we make any deals

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
How are these clubs making moves? The window is not open. Swear we are the only classy team left who wait until 1st July before we make any deals
You can make move any time you want but won't be your player until 1st of July. The window not even opened yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom