• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 521,934
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Did they announce it? I haven't notice it. Lol
Never seen the official one but I'm pretty sure it was already done since we don't hear it anymore. I remembered there were lot of confusion why would they sign him and gave him like 250k p.w when they already have Frenkie de Jong.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Oh my God PLEASE let me see some more interviews with Kane twerking for a move. Interesting though, Liverpool need to do something to counter the Haaland move if they want to carry on competing.

Reactions: A_G

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Or you could flip that argument again and say that all our players left because they had serious ambitions and wanted to win as much as they could in their career.
Fair play to Sp**s for holding onto him. However, you've got to seriously question Kanes ambitions when he's 29 this summer and hasn't a trophy to his name, despite being considered the best striker in the country. It just reeks of wanting to be the big fish in the small pond.

I think that’s a lazy way of looking at it though, Kane was enthused by the Poch project but ever since they lost CL final and Poch left I imagine Kane has wanted to leave. The main reason he hasn’t is cos Levy has his balls in a vice and wanted 150 million for him.

We let Cesc go for like 25m? We’re a weak club when it comes to contracts and transfers.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Sp**s and chelsea specially Sp**s are very interested in Perisic. player will make decision in Monday.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Nenuz deal written Manutd all over it maybe Chelsea too if they manage to get rid of Werner and Pulisic not same position but they have alot of forward who they don't need. Sp**s is difficult because they have Kane any striker they sign it should be backup potential and Newcastle well they can do it but european football might play part.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Remember in 2019 when A-M turned their noses at signing Perisic because we had Iwobi?

🤦🏽‍♂️

Good business by Conte by bringing in experience. I think he’ll slot him in at wing back.

If you look at the poll, his age was a big hang-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom