• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 521,688
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
I do think there's a case for moving quickly on targets because of the Chelsea situation in particular. We have three major transfer rivals at the moment - Tottenham, Man United and Chelsea.

All three of them you could argue are in a better position than us because of financial power (in Man U's case) and CL money and football for Sp**s & Chelsea. Once Chelsea get there negotiation team together and players realise that it's no longer in turbulence then they are going to be a force and probably looking at a lot of the same targets.

Sp**s have already spent £105m on making their January loans permanent and adding Biss.

Chelsea are going to need to replace 2 centre backs as their first priority.

I don't see any other club matching the 300k a week we're offering Jesus. But Chelsea could possibly challenge us for Raphina. United aren't after him. But they may go for Martinez

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
For all of United's pedigree, Manchester will always exist in London's shadow.

It's one factor that has ALWAYS aided us in our pursuit of continental & international stars.

Think you're putting way too much into that. When you're a professional footballer who is also a rich ************ there really isnt much difference between the two.

Getting down to London isnt too difficult either when you loaded.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Di marzio also confirmed Botman is going to Newcastle. Not sure he really happy about that choice look he desperately want Milan.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Di marzio also confirmed Botman is going to Newcastle. Not sure he really happy about that choice look he desperately want Milan.
Milan really s**t the bed if they lose both Botman and Sanches. Supposedly had both agreed for month and both could go elsewhere in a week.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Milan really s**t the bed if they lose both Botman and Sanches. Supposedly had both agreed for month and both could go elsewhere in a week.
They got no money and that so kick in balls after winning title. They wanted Botman Nao Lang and sanches they getting neither. They even struggling to renew the people who won them title Massara and Maldini and Ivan also seem expected to leave next season. They screwed.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

AM didn't think Philips was good enough for Arsenal.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

Just go pay 50M for de ligt there no point offering Werner

Not related to this in particular, but as a player I'd be fuming if my club included me in a deal. How's stuff like this going down? "Oh yeah mate, btw we want De Ligt so we offered you to Juventus". Imagine this happening in any other job. "Look, we want this employee of another company but we have to pay a fee to get him out of his contract there and to lower that we offered you as a makeweight. I know you've got a contract here and the other job is 1500km away in another country, but would you be so nice to just do it?" Footballers get paid a ton, but they ain't cattle.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Not related to this in particular, but as a player I'd be fuming if my club included me in a deal. How's stuff like this going down? "Oh yeah mate, btw we want De Ligt so we offered you to Juventus". Imagine this happening in any other job. "Look, we want this employee of another company but we have to pay a fee to get him out of his contract there and to lower that we offered you as a makeweight. I know you've got a contract here and the other job is 1500km away in another country, but would you be so nice to just do it?" Footballers get paid a ton, but they ain't cattle.
Tod Bohley think this like same major baseball business. We all know Werner not wanted by Chelsea but i who says he'd want to go to juve? I hate these swap deals.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

City get Philips. I thought United might go for him, but it seems not.

His Leeds connection would've never allowed him to crossover to United. City are probably viewed by Leeds as a less-offensive destination.

Toby

Tod Bohley think this like same major baseball business. We all know Werner not wanted by Chelsea but i who says he'd want to go to juve? I hate these swap deals.

Yep, and you can't even play the system like in US sports. You know, get a fat contract as high earner somewhere, make your living, then go somewhere else to win titles on a ridiculously low wage, and then go back to a club at the end of the world on massive wages. You see there's problems with a somewhat regulated market, but our football sin't regulated enough.

Toby

They’re just doing what Serie A clubs do 😂

But Italy is a **** small country. With great living quality if you got enough money. I wouldn't care if I was playing/living in Florence and then I'd have to swap that for Milan or Naples or Rome. You can get anywhere within a days drive and almost the whole country is nice to live in when you are rich. But send me from London to Italy or from Spain to Germany? Hell no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom