• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 521,728
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

We laugh at Bohley but that some hustle. American owners usually sit in thier home in America and let the club do the job if he really go negotiate and get Dembele sterling and de ligt then fair play good players

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐

We laugh at Bohley but that some hustle. American owners usually sit in thier home in America and let the club do the job if he really go negotiate and get Dembele sterling and de ligt then fair play good players
Yeh we are taking the piss but what kind of owner puts in that kind of effort? I know he may not do a particularly good job doing it but the important thing is he cares. When he eventually takes more of a back seat it looks like he will care more than Kroenke ever did- who just let the club rot for 2 decades.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
zero chance he is the best guy for that role :lol: ... its a power trip or just a toy

wreaks of the Everton guy that used to be with us... hope Todd phones Jim White live on air as well on TDD

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeh we are taking the piss but what kind of owner puts in that kind of effort? I know he may not do a particularly good job doing it but the important thing is he cares. When he eventually takes more of a back seat it looks like he will care more than Kroenke ever did- who just let the club rot for 2 decades.
Seem bit forced because they have no DOF but with cech and tuchel around him it ease pressure on him. He won't keep doing that when this window ends Bohley eventually going back to US and hire DOF

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
zero chance he is the best guy for that role :lol: ... its a power trip or just a toy

wreaks of the Everton guy that used to be with us... hope Todd phones Jim White live on air as well on TDD
I’ve not been following the situation heavily but Maria left her position. So I am assuming he is taking up this role because they won’t have someone to conduct transfer business and negotiations in time for this window. Comes across as committed but I have no idea of who the hell he is.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I’ve not been following the situation heavily but Maria left her position. So I am assuming he is taking up this role because they won’t have someone to conduct transfer business and negotiations in time for this window. Comes across as committed but I have no idea of who the hell he is.
she is still there for now but this guy wants to do it from first minute in 🤷‍♂️

Chelsea have confirmed director Marina Granovskaia will leave the club at the end of the summer transfer window, with co-controlling owner Todd Boehly named chairman and interim sporting director.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz

This is hysterical, tbh. They have nobody in place so this guy with no clue is flying all over the place scrambling to conduct their transfer business? Nah, Chelsea will be a mid table side sooner than I expected.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

The Arteta thread on there is hilarious. It's almost like they're unaware they have a ****, aging squad and are getting rejected by anyone they try and sign.

They seem to think De Jong is going to be their saviour as if this isn’t the same type of signing they’ve been making the past decade.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The Arteta thread on there is hilarious. It's almost like they're unaware they have a ****, aging squad and are getting rejected by anyone they try and sign.

The players that are rejecting them, aren't even that great either.

Hilarious, all-round :lol:

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
I dont understand the hype around him. He has apparently been underwelming in Barcelona and hasnt really developed since the Ajax era afaik.
Xavi doesn’t know how to use him. He’s still flogging old man Busquets to the despair of many Barca fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom