• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 521,810
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Fulham 10M pounds bid for Andreas Pereira. Utd have no problem let him go but Fulham have to convince the player

Bloodbather

Established Member

That's a pity, quality player is De Jong. He's one I'd have loved to see play for us but it would've been a really big output when you factor in wages as well.
The rumours only cover the discussions between United and Barça. de Jong has been pretty adamant about not wanting to leave so far.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Good player but that outlay for a guy like De Jong is absolutely massive...

Yeah definitely. Would've been the definitive upgrade in midfield that we've needed though, although that's pure wishlist stuff considering there's never been any links to him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If De Jong not want to move to utd and he been forced to i don't think he'll put similar performance like at barca or the national team it may affect his career.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I think he want to play for team where he starts. At utd he'll be more rotation player so i can understand him

Actually, all indications were that he wanted to stay in London. Moving to Liverpool, which is next to Manchester, says more about his reluctance to join United than anything else 🤣

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Mourinho is going to fall out with him, I just know it

No doubt there'll be a rant next season against Aouar that involves heritage, his favorite pizzeria in Rome and, for some bizarre reason, Eva Carneiro :lol:

• Cry
Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom